Chapter 16
"………..I hear your Voice say I do"
Michael's P.O.V.
We stood in the small room surrounded by law books and a few religious oriented ones mixed in. The certificates of accreditation dot the walls. My eyes surveying the area as we waited for the officiant to reemerge from behind the large black heavy doors. My eyes come to rest on the object of my affection as she too was surveying our surrounding. Her bottom lip held captive between perfect white teeth that bit fervently at the pouty flesh. My eyes wash over her beautiful face and I can't wait to give her my last name. The paper and all does not matter when it comes to the love I garner for the woman standing before me wearing the most beautiful flowing white summer dress, one she had apparently packed for the trip only as casual wear but it was perfect for this very moment. I wore nothing special. A Military Jacket, red oxford and my usual black slacks did well to be my wedding garb. Bill had gotten us some simple wedding bands to serve us till we were able to get someone to tattoo us in discretion. We had parted ways for a short time and wrote our own vows. Bill and the secretary for the Judges office were both present to bear witness to our joining. A pang of guilt washes over me and I wish mother could be here to see me get married and then I think of who else comes along with her. Joe. I don't feel so guilty any more. Maybe in the future we will do it all again for the benefit of our family and friends. In this moment this was for us. Just the two of us.
The door swung open and the Judge stepped back in the room greeting us more formally than his previous rushed hello before he dipped back out to prepare himself.
"Mr Jackson, Miss…………?" He stuck his hand out to greet us.
"It's Kamau, Nice to meet you." Alem's small hand was swallowed by his large rough ones.
"My name is Judge Riley Kinkaid I'll be your officiant tonight. Sorry that took me so long I was thrown for a loop when I was told who I would be doing this for. It's an honor to meet you." His hand came to mine and I shook it firmly.
"Thank you so much for doing this on such short notice. I really appreciate it. I really do." I release his hand as he stepped behind the massive oak desk that stood before us.
"Are you ready to begin. I take it your witnesses are present and accounted for." He threw a wink at his secretary as she smiled and blushed a deep shade of red.
"Yes your honor we are I'm hear to bare witness." The secretary spoke up her voice firm but meek.
"As am I your honor." Bill stood up making his presence known.
"Mr Jackson, Ms Kamau are you ready to get the show on the road." He smiled widely at the both of us.
"Are you ready baby." Alem looked up at me and my heart swelled to twice its normal size with the love that was brimming from it.
"More than anything." I smiled back at her as a tear slipped from her large doe eyes.
"Don't cry baby your going to get me started." I leaned over and whispered in her ear, placing a small kiss on the exposed skin right below it. I swiped the fallen tear with my thumb as it slowly caressed the warm flesh of her cheek.
"Yes your honor, ready." We both turn to face the tall rotund man clad in his customary long black robe as he took possession of the book that held the words that would bind Alem and I in holy matrimony.
He recited the opening lines of the ceremony and it did not take long to come to the part were our self written vows were to be spoken.
"Now I understand you both have written your own vows. Now is the time to relay said vows to each other. You may go first Mr Jackson." He cleared his throat and looked at me in earnest for me to begin. Still holding both of Alem's small hands in my own I take in her every feature and inhale a long breath.
"Alem, I met you a very short time ago. You literally fell into my life, eventually and with very little effort you fell into my heart. As you stand before me now in all your natural splendor , you complete me, you make me whole and its as if you fill my lungs with the very air I need to breath. With the smile that adorns your face, you touch me so deep you have become a part of me. In that short time you have opened me up to so many knew feelings and thoughts. I feel honored to be in your presence. My heart is the dwelling place for you and you alone. The moment I saw you I was bound to you and you have never left my mind since. I look at you today and I know from the very abyss of my soul you were meant for me. Making you my wife is only the icing on the cake. With these words I bind you to my heart for always and forever. I love you so much baby its insane the intensity you evoke in me and I thank you for choosing me. I love you Alem more than you will ever know. Be my wife never leaving me even when time comes to an end. I love you girl." The tears were flowing now and there was no stoping them from neither of us.
"Ms Kamau." The Judge prompted her to her turn.
I wiped the remaining tears from my face just before cleaning hers free of the crystal clear liquid cascading from her eyes. She cleared her throat before looking me in the eyes.
"Michael, you came into my life at a time I was not looking to fall in love but the moment you put your hands out to help me I knew there was more than meets the eye to this tall dark knight in shining armor. Although your beautiful eyes were shielded from me I could feel them penetrate my soul and I was stirred from the inside out. I've shared things with you I have not really given many the privilege to know and you made me feel warm and soothed with your presence alone. You have brought an unexpected joy to my life. One I did not even know was missing. You are the breath that fills me with life and the beat of my heart. Michael Joseph Jackson I love you with all of me and I wish to be with you forever and a day. Thank you for loving me, flaws and all." Newly formed droplets plummeted from her eyelashes and splashed effortlessly on her smooth cheek blazing a salty trail down her content visage.
"Will you Michael and Alem let go of all things put forth by your past and begin anew within each others lives?"
"We will." We both say in unison tears now replaced by the joy that gripped us both.
"Do you Michael put trust in the heart of your betroth forsaking all else that have been and might come. To honor and cherish her and dedicate your life to making a good one for you both?"
"I do." I hear a sniffle and to my surprise its coming from Bill. I glance over at him and he waved his hand biding me to turn back to the task at hand.
"Do you Alem put trust in the heart of your betroth forsaking all else that have been and might come. To honor and cherish him and dedicate your life to making a good one for you both?"
"I do." The grip she has on my hand tightened and I long to pull her close to me. But all in good time.
"Do you have the rings?" He shuffled and motioned for Bill to step forward and hand him the rings.
"Repeat after me….."
"With this ring I summon the love of the universe to which this ring is a symbol and give it to you wholeheartedly and with love unmeasurable."
"With this ring I summon the love of the universe to which this ring is a symbol and give it to you wholeheartedly and with love unmeasurable." I repeat the words that seem to heal me from with in and I take the ring handed to me and place it snuggly on Alem's finger bring her hand to my lips and sealing the bond there with a soft kiss. Her smile lit up the room and its like the first time I'm seeing a light bright enough to rival the sun.
"With this ring I summon the love of the universe to which this ring is a symbol and give it to you wholeheartedly and with love unmeasurable." She repeated the words her soft voice washing over my ears each line tugging on the corner of my lips spreading them wide with a smile I never knew I had in me. I could swear the conners of my mouth brushed each ear it was that big. She placed the ring on my finger and and brushed my hand lovingly against her cheek before she too placed a tender kiss to my finger.
"With the joining of hearts and exchange of rings I now pronounce you man and wife you may seal your promise with a kiss Mr Jackson and Mrs Jackson. " He smiled at us a glint shining in his eyes as he clapped his hands together bring the same response from Bill and the Judge's secretary.
"Mrs Jackson, I whispered bringing her close to me our lips meeting passionately. I massaged my lips with hers bringing my tongue to slowly open her mouth granting me access into her always chocolate flavored mouth. The dance of our tongues comes to an unwanted end at the clearing of the Judge's throat.
"I love you." I whisper to her my forehead resting lightly against hers.
"I love you too baby." Her response slipped out before we both turned to face the Judge.
"Will the witnesses now step forward to sign along with the newly weds the documents that will seal this marriage making it binding in the court of law." He ushered us over to the table that held our marriage license.
We both took turns with the pen. First me, then her. We back up making room for Bill and Celia which we have come to know the secretaries name as, so they too could sign the paper making us officially and legally man and wife. We looked at each other love abounding.
"Come on baby lets get outta here and get back to the hotel." I whispered to her.
"Thank you so much Judge Kinkaid. I really am indebted to you for taking your time out to join us at such a late hour." I envelope his hand in an appreciative shake
"No problem Mr Jackson, now get out of here and go enjoy your married life so I could go get some sleep." He laugh heartily and slapping me on the back.
It was 1am in the morning when we finally made it back to the hotel room. As we entered the room not being able to control my hormones any longer I picked Alem up and practically ran the rest of the way throwing her gently against the soft cotton of the sheets. I hovered above her taking in every inch of her face.
"Your so beautiful baby. I want to make love to you till the sun comes up. I want to make you one with me for all time will you give into me?" I cup her cheek in my hands lowering my head to rest in the crook of her neck plucking at her flesh with my lips.
"I'm all yours now Mr Jackson, do with me as you will." Her voice low and sultry brings my blood just to the brink of boiling.
"Yeah…….anything Mrs Jackson?" I pinned her arms above her head claiming her mouth before she got a chance to answer me. With each dip of my mouth into hers I hardened against her thigh.
"F*ck Ally your making daddy so hard for you baby. Do you feel my cock girl?" I rose up taking my jacket off and throwing it to the side. I preceded to unbutton my shirt but I'm put to a stop by Alems hands pushing mine aside.
"You can have your wicked way with me after I'm done with you." She continued to unbutton my shirt pushing it off my shoulders.
I watched her my lip captive between my teeth. Her soft hands drifted against my bare skin blazing an inferno of heat. Her soft lips followed her fingertips in their journey like a lost puppy. They were moist and firm against my flesh causing my cock to struggle against the soft fabric of my slacks. It felt like a prison despite the semi loose fit it had prior to the rising of my shaft. She skillfully unbuttoned my pants using one hand as the other massaged the pulsating bulge.
"Sssssssssssss Ooooohhhh girl that feels sooo goooood." My hands reached to pull her in so I could taste her sweet mouth.
She indulged me long enough to free her prize from my slacks. Her hand encircled me stroking me long and firm.
"You haven't felt nothing yet daddy." She pushed me down on a bed straddling my lap. My eyes hooded with lust I watched as she lowed her head. Her plump lips wrapping around my tip. It felt like heaven. Her head lowered taking me in fully before she started to move, I slipped in and out of her hot mouth like butter on warm toast. With each bob of her head she took me further in. My hand roamed her cascade of curls as I propped myself up on my elbow watching her keenly as she went to work on me.
"Oooooooooo baby Fuuuucccccckkkkk. Just like that girl Mmmmmm." My moans projected through the expanse of the room and I feel that sure tightening in my balls.
"Shiiiitttttt, don't stop, don't stop Ooohhhhhhhh." I felt my seed slip from me splashing against the back of her welcoming throat
"Oh baby that was Mmmmmmm. Your in for it because now its my turn." I flipped her over her back now resting against the bed. Slowly I eased the dress she still wore from her slender shoulders kissing my way down her taut stomach till she was finally free of white flowing fabric. My mouth and hands wandered her body finding solace in its softness. I took the time to appreciate her body art as I always do.
"Good God baby your soooooo sexy ." I kissed my way down to my goal. The juncture between her thighs. Her small panties a barrier to the lips I ached to kiss. I ripped them at the sides discarding them. Her clean shaven mound sat before me glistening with her juices making my mouth water for her sugary taste. I flicked my tongue out for a preliminary sampling before I closed my lips around her swollen bud sucking and lapping at her, devouring every drop of her juices. On my knees, her legs draped over my broad shoulders I held her pussy to my mouth as if it were forbidden fruit. I ate of her delving my tongue into her tight opening, fucking her nice and slow with it. Her head and shoulders the only part of her body that now touched the bed her firm globes nestled in my large hands as I feasted on the dark chocolate I loved so much.
"Ohhhhhhhh Mike bayyyyyybbeeeeee Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiitttttttt." Her wanton moans spurring me on further making my cock akin to a steel pole.
As I ate her sweet pussy I ached with my every muscle to push my cock into her molten cavern. Her juices warmed my tongue to such a degree it flowed down my throat warming it. But I would not relent just yet. I wanted her to feel the fullness of all the pleasures my mouth could bestow upon her. I wanted to please her and make her feel my physical love for her. I released one of her globes inserting two fingers into her as my mouth continued its pleasure onslaught on her. I pumped my long fingers into her curling them to tickle the spot I knew made her scream every time I rub up against it. Whether with the tip of my shaft or the tip of my fingers.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh………..Mmmmmmm Michaaaaaeeellllll." The scream I was waiting to hear washed over my ears like the finest concerto ever composed. Her core tightened around my fingers clamping down on them spasming, the pleasure
reeking havoc on her hot insides. Her body rack with an intensity I have come to know quite well as she came in my mouth.
"Sooo fucking sweet baby." I laid her body to rest fully on the bed as I kissed my way up her torso taking respite at the plump round tits my mouth on one my hand on the other both running a contest to see who could massage her the best. Her pert nipples felt delicious against my tongue and fingers. My gaze resting on her face delighting in the torturous pleasure it bore at my whim. Releasing her nipple I love the other with the same tenacity as I did the previous one. My mouth finally reaching hers. I knew she could taste the outcome of her passion on my tongue and she sucked lightly on it tasting the goodness of her own juices.
"I want you inside me baby." Her voice soft and feather light released a breath lightly tickling my lips.
"First I'm going to make love to you nice and slow give you every inch of me till you cum." My light kisses trailed down her neck to her shoulder blades and back up to her ear to finish my declaration to her.
"Then daddy's going to fuck you so hard Mrs Jackson your going to cum at least three more times before I'm done with you for the night." My statement finished I picked her leg up placing it on my shoulder and slid into her nice and slow before starting on my journey to accomplish the goals I laid out for her.
"Make me come daddy." Her simple words flutter out as I pushed into her with the power of my skilled hips.
I don't know if its the fact that our bond was now solidified that made this experience that much more tantalizing but the heights to which I was soaring between my wife's legs was unmatched by any other experience I've had in my life. It spelled hope and sung praises to a tomorrow filled with love and happiness. If I had anything to do with it all. I saw the faces of my children drift before me their mother to be writhing beneath me in the same ecstasy I too was submerged in.
Not before long I felt us both close to our first goal her pussy feeling tighter than I've ever felt. Milking my cock for all it was worth. Our breathing at its highest slowly subsided as I withdrew my still hard shaft from her core.
"Come baby ride daddy's cock for a bit." She straddled my lap my arms supporting me in a sitting position as she slid down on me wrapping me in her love.
Up, Down, Up down I'm mesmerized by her movement as I watch her tight pussy swallow and release me in earnest. My hands came to rest on her hips guiding her. In one swift move being taken over by the animalistic lust thumping in my loins I flip her over to her back pushing into her at breakneck speeds giving every inch of my swollen length. As promised I deliver her another two orgasms, me joining her each time. We fell to the sheets as I pulled her into my body spooning her bringing the cool crisp sheets to cover our tired satiated bodies. Our breathing normalizing. The sun was peeking over the horizon the warm pinks and grays of dawn penetrating the night bringing us into our first day as man and wife.
"I love you Alem Jackson so much baby." I place a warm kiss to her damp forehead.
"I Love you too Michael Jackson." Her eyes landed on mine our gaze melded into one as our very souls came to bond even further in that very moment.
Her eyes drift close the events of the day taking a toll on both of us. Mine follow right behind her as we meet up in our dreams.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The ringing of the suite phone pulled me out of the wonderful journey I was on in the nether world.
"Shit……..Hello what is it?"
"Mike its Frank you have to see this." His usual jovial voice one filled with seriousness.
"Frank what is it? Whats wrong?" I sat up the sleep leaving me in an instant.
"I'll be right over to show you, Its serious." His cryptic givings annoying me but I humor him.
"Ok be here in half hour." I hang up the phone and look down at a still sleeping Alem. Her hair covering most of her small face. Despite the intensity of Franks tone I can't help but to smile at the sight before me. My wife sleeping looking like the most beautiful painting ever conjured by an artistic mind. She stirred lightly turning onto her back exposing her pert tit making my mouth water but there is no time to indulge in the perfect little chocolate treat. I place a kiss there none the less as I rose up to trudge to the bathroom and prepare for Franks arrival. I hear the firm knock at the door as I put my tooth brush back in its case.
"Coming." I try to keep my voice at a low tone so as to not awaken Alem.
I swing the door open to find Frank and Bill standing there. The look of Bill's face one of somber concern and worry struck me at seeing his usual face of strength exuding sympathy.
"Come in guys." I shift out of the way to allow the two men to enter.
Instead of words, Frank dropped a stack of news papers and tabloids on the table in front of me. I lean over picking one up not believing the sight that actually laid before me.
"What's this I picked them up one by one dropping them on the floor at Frank's feet.
"What the fuck is this Frank." I look at him my breathing labored and harsh.
"Its exactly what it looks like Mike. I came across them early this morning." He bent down to retrieve each paper off the floor.
"How the fuck did they get these Frank. Who took these." I grabbed at the filthy tabloid squeezing it in my fist before throwing it back to the floor.
"I'm having someone looking into that but I think from what I've found out before it might have something to do with Jolie. She was the only other person besides myself that new about your trip in detail.
As much as I hated to admit it I kinda knew deep down it had to do with her. Despite Alem's plea on her behalf I have to get rid of her. It was going to be hard as she had been an excellent employee up until that night full of mistakes and regret. Her attachment to me becoming more apparent. But why would she choose to hurt me an betray my trust made no sense and in all honesty I was done. I did not want to know her reasoning. She put Alem in danger and that was the strike three that was waiting to happen so she was out. I picked up the paper staring at the bright clear picture of me and Alem in an intimate embrace at the Helipad. Her face laid bare to the scrutiny of the press. The rustling coming from the bed room bring my attention to Alem walking sleepily out to where we all stood gawking at the papers.
"Whats going on Mike?" Concerned etched her pretty face, looking just as fresh as if she had been awake for hours.
"They got pictures of us baby but its ok I'm taking care of it." She walked over to me surveying the papers scattered about the suite.
"Mystery woman fleecing Jackson", "Jackson into Girls... who knew" "Gold digger Has hooks into Pop Star" She read some of the headlines aloud as I see a pained look come over her.
"Baby its ok I'm going to take care of it." The one paper I did not want her to see was the one that had Gold digger splashed across it. Apparently they had gotten to Joe and he piped up his two worthless cents indicating to them that Alem was with me for my money. My own father had a hand in this and I felt ashamed for it.
"Mike your father spoke to these people……. How…… How could he do that to you. To us." I approached her pulling her shaking body into mine as her tears soaked through my shirt causing the thin fabric to cling to me.
"Frank get Jolie on the phone and have her come here immediately." I was blinded by the rage threatening to spill out into the room. It was time to let her go and now I realize it was too little too late because she had hurt me. She hurt Alem and that was the straw that broke the camels back.
No comments:
Post a Comment