Chapter 17
"You got my baby cryin………"
Jolie's P.O.V.
I sat in my office satisfied that I had finally accomplished my task of exposing that good for nothing gold digger. It was brilliant because In his enthusiasm to regain control over his son's life Joe Jackson unwittingly fell into my plot. I can't stand the man myself for what he put Mike thorough but he was a means to an end for me. When I had given him a call posing as the reporter asking him what he thought of his sons latest fling. I knew I had him as soon as he started spilling his guts about meeting Alem and how malicious she was towards him and his wife. How she stormed out of the nice brunch his wife had prepared for them and just how distraught Mikes mother was at the whole situation. I knew all that nicey nicey bullshit was just an act and that Mike now had to see just how taken off track he was by her. She had him spending time away from his responsibilities of finish up his album right. With this little exposé I knew it would cause contention amongst the two of them. Being exposed is not something people out to use you like. When all is said and done Mike will let go of her and in time he will come to see who has been there all along. I'm not so naive to think that he was going to get over her right away but I could wait. I've waited four long years already and it seemed too long in my book. For Michael Jackson I will wait till the end of time till he came around.
I got up from my desk satisfied with how things were playing out. The possibility that this could fall on me had come across my mind but with how dirty Frank worked sometimes It could be a toss up and he would be the first one looked at. He has done publicity stunts like this over the years. If i was asked there was always plausible deniability. There was no proof it was me. I made sure that sleaze signed a contract so it would not come back to bite me. One thing I learned from both Frank and Michael. Cover your bases. I think the situation will take a while to straighten out and the who's why's and when's would be laid to rest for a while in lew of the clean up. We would be set with the task to clear up the the fall out. I was set to do what I knew I would be asked to do. I made my way to my to my bed room to get ready for the day. I knew I would be called on soon to jump into action so I wanted to be ready. The ringing of the phone prompted me to stop in my tracks and I the thought that it could be Frank already hit me. A small bubble of tension began building in my gut. The sudden feeling that gripped me was a surprise being that I did not feel this before.
I went back over to my desk and picked up the receiver slowly placing it securely to my ear.
"Hello." My voice came out a bit high pitched and unrecognizable to my own ears.
"Yes ummmm… Jolie. It's Frank. I take it you saw the papers today."
"Yes sir Yes I did and I'm ready to……." I was cut off by Frank clearing his throat.
"Ms Penn Mr Jackson would like for you Come to his Room here at the hotel. And he would appreciate it if you brought any and all MJJ Productions Documentations you have in your personal possession or files. We expect you here within the hour Ms Penn. Goodbye."
"Frank what is……..Frank…." My calling his name seemed to fall on deaf ears as the loud blearing of the dial tone assaulted my ear.
My hands dropped to my sides as disappointment flooded me. I knew I was caught. That was not what I expected. At least not this quickly. I felt so stupid. The reality of the absurdity of my actions fell on me hard like monsoon rains. What the hell did I do. May be if I begged for my position Michael would here me out. It was a momentary lapse of judgement. Mike was always one to give second chances. I knew this was betrayal in his eyes but we've been together four years now and its my first slip. That fat bastard Frank has done worse than I did right? I tried my best to convince myself that this could be…..would be fixed. I get in the shower the thoughts of my now reality escaped from my eyes through the tears that now fell from my tear ducts splashing and mixing bitterly with the water that now washed over my all of a sudden weary body. I was about to be kicked out of the life of the only man I knew I would ever love with this intensity and it was my foolish fault.
Alem's P.O.V.
I watched carefully as Mike paced back and forth almost wearing a hole in the wood of the suite floor. Frank was on the phone with Jolie telling her to make sure to bring all MJJ Production files and property she had in her possession with her when she comes. I was not too shocked to know she was the one who orchestrated this whole dilemma. From the airport incident to the pics of us that where now tainted with horrific lies about me and what I was after from my now husband. I know my position with Michael, at first the headlines stung and I shed a few tears but I'm back to myself now and I was prepared to stand next to Michael when he laid into this backstabber. I knew she had some jealousy towards me but I would never think she would betray Michael's trust in such a blatant hurtful manner. And to what end? To get me out of his life? Get him back for not choosing her? One could only speculate as to what was her drive.
"Alem baby I'm so sorry." Michael had kept repeating those words sporadically since I ventured out into the living room earlier.
My mind flashed back to the beautiful yet simple nuptials we performed last night. I never felt so close to him. The piece of paper that now legally bind us was the least of what made the ceremony so intense and relevant to me. It was the words he spoke, the ones I relayed to him. Both our feelings laid bare in from of each other. This is what made me feel light headed and giddy beyond belief. Now to awake from one of our most passionate lovemaking sessions to our faces splashed across every sleazy tabloid to the so called legit papers had my stomach lurch at even convincing Mike to give Jolie a chance. Maybe we would not be in this predicament. I did not blame anyone but her. She did this.
"Baby please come……sit next to me." We were now in the bedroom awaiting Jolie's arrival. Frank was on the phone with John Branca.
He sat next to me his eyes bore such intensity I could see how sorry he felt. I held his face in my palms bringing my lips to his to claim them in a sweet kiss. His lips where soft and supple as they always where. His body relaxed into the kiss as he brought his hands up to fit securely in my hair massaging my scalp with his long slender fingers. Our lips plucked at each other for a while as he parted my lips with his slowing slipping his tongue into my mouth. In the heat of the moment he lowered my body down on to the bed his body pressed firmly against mine I felt him growing slowly against my leg. I was all too pleased because not only was he not thinking directly of the craziness at hand he was in my arms relaxed and relinquishing his love to me. One of his warm hands made its way up the shirt I was wearing finding its resting place on my breast squeezing it, my nipple hardening against the palm of his hand our mouths never parting. However in the spirit of the heavy mood our attempt at falling into each other was abruptly interrupted by a sharp knock on the door. Our lips parted reluctantly. His hand slipped from under my shirt to run his fingers through his hair and down his face. The intensity returning immediately.
"Lets go baby." He held his hand out to me pulling me up from the bed planting a kiss on my forehead.
Michael's P.O.V.
I walked out of the bedroom with Alem's hand tucked securely in my own. I knew it was going to be a very difficult task for me to perform but it was one that was long over due. I should have let her go the moment she left my bed all those months ago. We reached the living area to find Frank and Bill standing close by the door with a very forlorn looking Jolie. I watched her intently her face a mask of despair. she knew exactly why she was here. It broke my heart to know that she would betray my trust like she did.
"Michael I………." She opened her mouth to speak but I quickly silence her by bringing my hand up to cut off what ever she had ready to spurt from her lips.
"Did you bring the documents you were told." My tone was cold and detached but this is how it had to be.
Her eyes glassed over with unshed tears and I hardened myself to it. I did not even want to know why she did what she did. I just wanted to look her in the eye to see the betrayal up close. Of all the people as my assistant over the years Jolie has seen the effects these kinds of things have had on me. This has happened to me more times that I could shake a stick at and the thought of someone in my camp spilling something so personal to me has me appalled beyond compare.
"Michael she is using you I had to make you see that. Even your fathers said….." I spun around to face her rage built up in my chest.
"My father……My father Jolie. How dare you bring that man up. You of all people know some of the crazy shit I've been through with that man……I ….You know what this discussion is over. Your relieved of your duties leave my property on the desk. John will be in in a minute with some papers for you to sign." I turned away from her, disappointment filling my heart.
"You….. This is all your fault. All you want is the spot light and to be in Michael's wallet. I did this to expose you." Jolie stood now facing Alem addressing her in a manner I did not care for in the least.
"Jolie don't you dare….."
"Mike I can stand up for myself. Give me the chance." Alem stood from her perch and approached the now huffing Jolie.
I backed away giving her the floor to air her piece.
"Do you know me Jolie? What did I ever do to you? Do you know anything about me other than the fact that I'm with Michael?" Alem folded her arms looking at Jolie intently.
"I don't need to know you, I know your type. Throwing your pussy around to anyone with a big wallet. All Michael is, is a ticket to the top for you. That painting he bought from you could do wonders for you career as I'm sure it has. I can see it now you bragging to your fellow low lives, Oh I have Michael Jackson in my pocket. " She shook her head, her face now steely stared at Alem.
The small smile tugging at the corner of Alem's lips indicated one thing to me. It was the look she got just before she was about to break out in uncontrollable laughter. A look I often look forward to whenever I see it grace her beautiful visage. With out fail that is exactly what happened. She laughed an actual body racking laughter.
"Are you kidding me. Your clueless." Alem's laughter only served to anger Jolie all the more.
"I'm done. She's delusional. Do you even now why you where still employed. I pleaded your case for Michael to keep you on and I could not have been more wrong. Your in love with him and he wants me and it kills you. I really have nothing further to say." Alem turned to leave walking past me into the bedroom. I too turned to leave.
"Michael please…. She's using you. You know I love you I've been there for you. Please don't do this." Tears were now flowing freely down her face but all I could do was shake my head. How did it all deteriorate to this. I had to acknowledge my part in this whole fiasco.
"I'm sorry about that night Jolie. We used each other and it was wrong. I should have let you go then but in a way I was being naive that this would end there. I took Alem's advice and kept you on with the hopes that it would eventually fade but I take my responsibility in the matter. I regret that this has to be the out come due to your foolish and even more selfish actions but this is were we part ways. I wish you success in life. Goodbye Jolie." I turned to Frank indicating he escort her to the security suite before entering the bedroom to join Alem.
"Michael please don't do this give me another chance. Don't you see I'm the best thing for you. I love you Michael please. You'll see when she bleeds you dry. You'll come running to me." Jolie's crazy ranting faded into the back ground as I closed the door behind me.
My thoughts on how a perfectly sensible woman could unravel so rapidly at rejection. It baffled me to be honest Jolie was one of the most level headed people I knew or so I thought. I shook my head from side to side feeling sympathy building for her. However she was no longer my concern. My beautiful wife awaited me.
I found Alem laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.
"Sorry about that baby. This is partly my fault too and I am so sorry." I sat next to her.
"Let's not worry about her any more Mike. We both know that she has issues now so just lets let it go. Come here." She beckoned me with her finger to close into her for a tender kiss. One I had been wanting to bestow upon her since Jolie's wild out burst.
We had a big set back now that I did not have an assistant one had to be found asap to replace Jolie and the trust building process had to start all over again. This was always the hardest part.
"Now I have to find a new assistant and fast. I need to finish this album. We have one week left…….." My off the cuff rambling was cut by Alem clearing her throat.
"Can I make a suggestion baby……… what about Sandy. She's a great girl and she is super organized. She is also good with dealing with music business issues."
I encountered Sandy she seemed very professional but I would often catch her watching me closely. I did not want another situation like the one I just encountered.
"Baby are you sure about that. Does she have a little thing for me. She always stares and giggles." I eyed her carefully as she sat up a smile on her lips.
"Don't worry Sandy is harmless and she is very serious when it comes to her job. I think she will be good. You can give it a try for a week and see how it works. It won't hurt." Her hand brushed my cheek her face bright and beautiful as it always was.
"I'll think about it. Right now though I would like very much to make love to my wife." Leaning over I captured her lips with my own pulling her on to my lap.
I began growing against the plump firmness of her taut ass resting and rubbing against me almost rhythmic in it's motion. Raising up slightly she straddled my lap burying her hands in my hair massaging my scalp.
"God baby I want to be inside you so bad." I pulled her body down tighter to me, her hips rotating and grinding down on me making me into stone.
Slipping my tongue into her mouth I rose up lifting her with me before placing her on her back on the bed. I looked down at her, my prize, my solace and all the reprehensible feelings of the morning began slipping away to be replaced by the love that fills me in and out of Alem's presence. Her lithe form laid before me ready for me to posses it and make it what it was always meant to be, mine. The robe she wore now untied. The opening displaying a pair of black lace panties nothing more her right breast exposed the nipple taut with need. My mouth watered and I swallowed hard the saliva that gathered there before lowering my head and flicking my tongue against the sweet bundle of nerves. Her hand came to rest just at the ace of my head cradling it to her as if it were a part of her. I bit down gently as I took the whole thing between my lips and sucking on it soothing the slight sting that must have been caused by my teeth.
"Ohhhhhh Michael that feels soooooo good baby Mmmmmmm." Her moans stirred my cock causing it to almost break a hole into the now unzipped jeans I wore.
I lap at her teat sucking and biting the fleshy part before moving to the next one giving it equal treatment massaging and pinching the nipple of the one my mouth just left moist to maintain its erect state. Her body writhed beneath me every now and then brushing against me causing me to moan against her tit. I want her with the intensity of a man lacking water in desert like conditions. Moving down her form I take respite at her tattoo. Loving her body was one of my purposes in life It became more evident to me as My lips reached her lower ones, my tongue jutted out to flick at her swollen bud through the see through lace of her black panties. holding on the sides I pull them from her freeing my next meal. I threw them over my shoulder my eyes coming to rest on hers as my head lowed to worship at her sweet pussy as if it would answer all my prayers and so far it has not disappointed.
I licked the length of her full sweet lips my tongue probing her with the utmost tenderness. Her hips moving against my face in a slow circular motion as I pull on her clit with my lips, sucking on it her juices making me drunk as if it were the finest of wines. She was so wet my chin now soaked with the honey leaking from her tight hole. The tip of my tongue flicked tentatively at her opening as I eased it into her slowly at first but the sweet taste of her spurs my hormones causing me to jab my long tongue in and out of her fucking her with it.
"Mmmmmmmm Fuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk Gawwwwwd." She was screaming at the top of her lungs now her moans saturating the room painting it with bright lust filled colors my head spinning from her melodically calling my name. I brought two fingers up slipping them slowly into her pumping her going with the movement of her hips my tongue participating in the dance flicking rapidly against her pulsing clit. It was not long till I felt her tight walls clamping around my fingers pulling them further into the depths of her pleasure box.
Not being able to hold back any longer I ripped my shirt from my body and shed my
now very tight pants. I leaned over her taking her long leg laying it over my shoulder as I pushed my hardened length into her to the hilt. A sigh escaped my lips as I am always taken off guard by how tight she is. Her walls held me snuggly as I started moving insider her mouth against mouth she tasted herself on my tongue causing her to moan lowly the reverberations sending my senses skyrocketing. I pushed into her making my strokes long and deep. The knee of her leg resting almost adjacent to her ear. Her flexibility one for the record books. My lips now near said ear I whisper my love to her.
"Mmmmmm baby your pussy is always soooo good to me, I love you soooo much Alem Ooooooooo." The speed of my hips picking up to quench my thirst for getting deeper inside her. I could feel both our climaxes building. I had come to know her body so well I knew all the signs that signaled her impending release. As for me my balls had now tightened and my length increased rapidly pulsing inside her. My head now buried in the crook of her neck her one leg tightened around my waist her nails dug into my hips guiding me further on my journey.
"Cum with me baby I want to let go so bad." My voice was hoarse and pleading as I felt her tighten and my fluids seep from me before finally erupting in her core. My cum spurting thickly into her as her walls spasmed around me pulling from me my every liquid.
"God Mike you never fail to take me to another world baby." Her head collapsed against the cool silkiness of the sheets. My body coming to rest lightly on top of her before sliding out of her and off to the side pulling her to me in a tight unrelenting embrace.
The thoughts of reality now slipping back to the forefront of my mind I come to the realization that I can't stay by her side all day as I would wish to do. I had a crazy amount of meetings to get too for the day. Two had already been laid aside in favor of dealing with the whole Jolie fiasco. I was still disgusted by the whole thing and to the point that I would never allow this to happen again. Where to go from here was not even a question I had time to entertain. I had to finish up all my dealing here and go back to New York to finalize the album being that it was in the can and off to Epic there was still more to do. We begin the promotional leg of the whole album release deal when I get back to New York in less than a week. The weight of all I have to do pushed on my brain. It was not anymore than I was used to but It can take a toll. All I wanted to do right now was lay with my beautiful wife and caress her body in the most intimate of ways all day into the night and do it all over again as soon as we both released.
"Alem, baby I have to get ready to go. I hate leaving you all alone like this here." I rested my weight on my elbows looking down intently into her face.
"It's ok babe Miko promised to take me around for the day. So you know I actually get to see the city, instead of being locked away in our sex shack." She broke out into a fit of laughter easily pulling me in with her. She never fails to rope me in with her lulling laugh, making me feel warm inside like a a home cooked meal mother used to make. I bent and kissed her on the forehead, making my way to the bathroom to get ready.
"Hey you wanna come bath your husband and no cheeky stuff missy I have to go soon." I smiled at her as she threw me a wink and hopped up off the bed to join me in the shower.
Alem's P.O.V.
We got out of the shower no less that fifteen minutes after entering saving time so Mike could get to his next meeting. I was looking forward to a day in LA. We were actually moving our base there being that all of Michael's meetings were
scheduled there. We where all packed and ready to move out. Mike had already gone so Miko and I were left behind. We made our way down to the lobby going through the service elevators leaving the way we came each time. The bags were already stowed away in the car and all seemed well. It was not until we exited into the garage to make our way to the car that we we confronted with bright flash bulbs and questions being hurled at me.
"Are you with Michael for his money?"
"Why do you hate his parents?"
"Is it true he pays you to be with him?"
"Is he paying you to have his baby?"
The questions kept coming as Miko did his best to block the path leading me to the car. I sighed heavily wondering how they even knew where we would be. But I knew very well. Beware the woman scorned and Jolie certainly was that. She was not going to make this any easier. Little did she know, I was ready. I was ready to take on his life. As long as Michael was by my side we could both conquer the world. Fuck all who wished to stand in our way. We were going to make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment