Banner by the Illustrious sexyeyes

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chapter 14
"So you wanna be startin' somethin'……"


Jolie's P.O.V.


"Ron stop playing games.  I told you I will pay you your  money."  I was so over this sleazy paparazzo.

 I had only hired him to take some pictures of the 'happy couple' at the helipad.  A small task of clicking a camera and doing what he's told how hard could that be.  His impatience was getting the better of him all  the while managing to  flare my own.  After I had tipped off the press and put in a little phone call to the local Mike Jack fan club.  I was sure there would be a very large audience to their arrival at the airport.  Some may think me irrational for doing such a thing to the man I love but to me it made perfect sense.  As for getting caught well I'm usually the one assigned the task of getting the investigation to such incidents underway.  I knew Mike would have me do just that as soon as he was done with is little escapade so I was not worried  The same thing had happened twice before and both times it had turned out to be secondary security staff.  People was always willing to be strange for change and money rules the world. This time however nothing will come of the investigation.  I will stall it out and it will be forgotten amidst the hectic whirlwind of the Album release and promotional engagements.

I had to find a way to make sure  Alem would be pressured out of Michaels life.  Not too many women are strong enough to handle the pressures of publicly being with a man of Michael's stature and level of celebrity.  Mike was used to the press so I know he would come through it no problem.  It was what came with his life. Bright lights and camera flashes was literally a every day thing for him so he would not be too phased by the attention.  Let's see how little miss laid back cool handles the madness that is Michael's existence.  I have seen it happen  on more than one occasion so I knew how to play the game.  One that I was quickly becoming master of.

"Ron I'll pay you once I have those pictures in my hands not before."  I was beginning to regret my choice of sleaze but he was the best around as far as vultures go.  I wanted the best shots and I was pressed for time. 

"Shit the lengths I have to go to correct the horrible mistake Michael was making."   The thought bounced around in my head at jackhammer speed as the no doubt cancerous lungs of the man I was speaking to spewed his raspy words into my ear.  My temples throbbing at his grating utterances.

"Well Ms Penn, I wonder what your boss would think if he knew you hired me to violate his privacy and take pictures of him and his chippie.  I wonder how much  this little tid bit would be worth to him." He heaved a phlegm filled laugh through the phone and my toes curl in disgust.

"Take this into consideration RON.  First of all you would get no money.  Michael would never pay for information he could have investigated in a heart beat.  Secondly you would have a lawsuit chasing your weasel ass all around Los Angles with out a second thought   to you or your well being.  The lawyers on staff here are brutal when it comes to scum like you.


"Hey, hey, hey no need for name calling Ms Penn.  YOu contacted me remember."  He rudely cut me off.

"I'm only telling you like it is Ron so if I were you I would continue on with your plan A and bring me the fucking pictures."  My speech now tinged with anger and annoyance.

I knew with how quiet he was on the phone I had him by the short and curly's.

"Fine Ms Penn you win but I want a bonus for all the risks I had to take to sneak into the joint and blend in."  I could hear him shuffling around on the other end of the line his insecurities ring loud and clear in my ears.  He was fishing for more money.
Typical.

"Sure you can have the bonus and you better get those pictures to me by this afternoon Ron."  I hung up the phone before he had the chance to utter another annoying sound.

God what it takes to get what you want but I know in the end that Michael will appreciate the work I put in to make our love happen.  I made my way to my bedroom to get ready for the day.  I had to prepare the schedule for  the next two weeks every day of which will be jammed pack with the impending release of the album.  In two glorious days Alem will be back to her pathetic life in New York and Mike will be back to work which of course involves me being their every step of the way.  My heart swooned with happiness at the very thought of that.  I had made the mistake of taking those two months off because surly the distance it created caused him to fall into the arms of another.  If I had stayed I'm positive we would be the ones lying in bed together right now.  Making sweet love and enjoying the fruits of his labour.  No doubt Alem was wallowing in the luxurious offerings that come with being a woman Michael bestowed his time on.  I chose the accommodations so I know.

Damn her.  Fuck!  The headache had increased tenfold just picturing that gold digging whore in my place,  where I should be.  I found myself in the shower water cascading down my naked body my thoughts reveling in he passionate memory of the night I shared with him.  My hands drift to caress my skin the way he had.  The way he made me feel alive with the feel of his breath warming my neck as he enjoyed my offerings.  I had to resort to a pleasure derived at my own hands.  No man will ever make me feel the way he did and I wanted that feeling back.

"Soon enough girl. Just bide your time."  My mind told me this and sound advise it was.


Michael's P.O.V.

Getting off the phone with Frank, the disgust I had buried in the back of my mind had made it back to the fore front. A ball of anger twisted its way through my gut tugging and pulling at my very soul.  I had believed him when he said he had nothing to do with leaking my arrival.  Rubber had his moments when he did things of this nature.

"But any publicity is good publicity." He had told me once,  when pictures of me appeared in the hyperbaric chamber I had purchased to facilitate the new burn ward  in Cerdars-Sinai medical Center.  I was grateful for the care with which they dealt with me so I donated my winnings from Pepsi to them after my accident. That along with my visitation of the bones of John Merrick, claims of which had been made that some how I had purchased them.  Ridiculous. I was peeved but I had given him reprieve after almost sending him to the unemployment line.  Despite these egregious offenses my gut told me to believe him.

 This only left one other person I had to confront about this so I recruited Frank to investigate how it all came to be.  Strike three for the individual that I had in mind.  Four years lost but why? The elusive answer haunted me.

"Relax Mike remember why your here at this moment."  My mind attempted to soothe

I sigh and look out to the balcony where Alem was currently settled,  her usual cup of Ethiopian coffee nestled between her fingers as she took momentary sips of  the dark beverage.  My mood immediately catapulted to new heights at the sight of her,   her head thrown back her endless mass of curls cascading down the back of the lounge chair her delicate form currently occupied.  Last night had been pure magic.  When she accepted my proposal my heart soared beyond the farthest of galaxies and my heart pumped the warm life giving substance to every fiber of my being lighting me up from the inside out.  We had stayed on the grounds or My Neverland well into the darkness of night.  Taking in the expanse of the land, I pointed out all the areas I planned to add and change. I wouldn't have given up this moment for anything in the world not even piece of mind.  I would do battle with the most powerful of entities if it meant I could spend the rest of my life by her side.  She had started out as my lover but now it was so much more.  She was also my friend,  my best friend.  I could tell her anything and know instead of judging me she was actually listening.  I'm never going to let that go,  only a fool would.

We laid on the blanket we had spread out from earlier under the majestic Sycamore tree we were perched in only a mere hour ago.  Chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries laid out for our savoring as we laid back on the comforting cotton, taking in the swarm of fireflies billowing above our heads.  It was like a fairytale.  Me here with my now fiancée. 

"My fianceée!" Never had two words paired so well  they went together like peanut butter and jelly and it made me giddy with excitement.

Flashback…………………………….

"Mike were do you see us in like five years."  We were laying on the blanket her head nestled in the crook of my arm as her nimble fingers fiddled with the buttons on my half opened shirt. Playing twenty questions.  Tilting her head by the chin, I nuzzled her nose and plucked at her lips with mine before I answered. 

"Good question babe.  I see us married of course.  A little Mike and a little Alem nipping at our heals.  Living happy here in Neverland surrounded by love.  The world in our back pocket.  How about you."  I finished sending the ball back into her court as I was curious to find out her take on it all.

She rose up and straddled the lower half of me continuing her fascination with my buttons.  My arms tucked neatly under my head propped up on my palms.  My head tilted to the side waiting for her answer on baited breath.

"I see us married too, living here in this magical place except there are two little Alems.   Twins."

"Wait,  what about little Mike though?" I chuckled.

"Let me finish my answer Dan."  She swatted me on the chest as she continued.

"I want twin girls.  Little Mike can come after. Did I tell you my mother was a twin?"

I rose up on my elbows to study her features.

"No you didn't.  My brother Marlon was a twin but Brandon,  that was his twin's name didn't make it pass being a day old.   Complications."  I had to stop taking before my voice cracked.  Even though I was not even born yet it still affected me.

"Wow baby,  I'm sorry to hear that.  Something similar happened to my mom and her sister.  They both contracted Malaria from mosquitos.   Mosquitos were always a problem during and after the rainy season in the Oromo Valley.  They both had to battle through it with out medicine.  It was hard but my mom recovered but her sister didn't.  They were only eight years old.  They were identical and my mom always said it was like she could still feel her around.  Like a guardian angel.  Thats why I want two girls so I could balance things out if that makes sense.   Make up for what nature took away."  I listened intently as she finished with a giggle and a deep sigh. 

Even though she giggled I could see her eyes glistening with unshed tears even in the twilight.  I brush her cheek with my thumb before letting it indulge in the caress of her silky lips.

"It makes perfect sense baby.  Twin Alems it is.  Now all I have to do is have a discussion with the boys  to make them swim right to achieve just that."  We both laughed.

Happy to see her blinding smile again I rose up to full sitting position seizing her moist juicy lips in a trembling kiss before I laid her body down to the ground.

"What do you say we get some practice in.  Right here under our tree, under the stars."  I manipulated the taut exposed flesh of her abdomen with my warm hand as her hazel eyes darkened, filling with desire and need.  Her bottom lip disappearing into her mouth taking up residence.

"I think we could manage that."  Her long lashes lowered as the dark of night settled around us the flickering of the lit candles casting a hazy glow on her supple skin.

My mouth dipped in repeatedly pulling softly at her lips before I begged for entrance slipping my tongue into her still strawberry chocolate tinged mouth.  Our bodies heated up at the prolonged contact and I harden at the feel of her hips subtly twirling against mine.   We undressed each other slowly taking the time to appreciate the nuances of each others body.  For me her taut nipples and her moist folds for her my neck and my hardened to stone shaft.  We made love under the stars our bodies moving in unison covered in a thin film of sweat despite the slight chill in the night air.  Three times we released our love, three times we cuddled and promised our lives to each other.  Three times the magic of our love covered us in a warmth that rivaled the heat of the sun.  Me and my fiance.  Those words  truly tickled me.

Back to the present………………..

Now here I sat watching her exquisite face beaming with the sprinkling of the warm California sunshine.  Getting up I made my way to join her.

"Hey baby."  I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and the back of the lounge.

"Baybeeeee.  You finished your call already?  You wan to talk about it."

"Nahhhh there's time for that later.  Now I just want to enjoy the morning with my fiance."  I giggled like a school girl meeting their idol before kissing her on the top of her head.  The scent of her coconut shampoo tingling my senses.


"What's on the agenda for today FIANCÉE."

"Say that again."

"Fiancée."

My lips maneuvered into a unrelenting smile as I curved around the back of the lounge to cop a squat next to her bringing us both to lay so that we were facing each other nose to nose.

"I was thinking we could take a drive……..to Encino."  Having told her my family home was there the light in her eyes indicated that she knew just what I was getting at.

"I want you to meet my mother Alem.  She wants to meet you too."  A smile formed on my lips as I gazes at her in anticipation.

This had been a part of the plan regardless of if she accepted my proposal or not.  In truth the feel to ask her to marry me came only at the moment the words escaped my mouth but that did not make them any less true to how I actually felt.  It just came to me in that moment,  but I felt it in my heart.  It was buried deep with in my soul.  I wanted this woman to be my wife.  I had told her just that in our game of twenty questions when she asked me the reason I chose that moment to propose.

I had told my mother I would bring Alem to meet her the next time I was in town and I planned on doing just that.  Only now it will be with the news that I have finally found the one that carries my heart and soul in her delicate hands and I will be taking her as my wife.  I had a day and a half left till the end of my freedom then it was back to the grind stone.  Putting the tapes in the can and sending them off to Epic to master and then release in what was to be my long awaited offering to the world.  BAD.
 
"What if she hates me, thinks I'm taking advantage of you?"  Her words cause me to  deepen my stare into her unsure hazel eyes.

"I guarantee she'll love you baby.  I told her all about you."

"Really? When?"

"When I was here a couple weeks ago, remember."  I move aside a curl that had decided to spring free and cover her eye.

Oh yes remember but you told her about me then?"

"Yes thats when I realized I was in love with you for sure.  Your all I thought about day and night.  You had me loosing sleep girl."  I laughed pulling her into me.

"What if she thinks………"

"Ssssssssssh whatever your about to say put it out of your mind she will adore you.  If I do I know she will."  I placed a finger to her lip so she would really hear what I was saying.

"Ok babe I trust you baby.  Now I have to find something to wear."


Alem's P.O.V.

I jumped up off the lounge to get ready at the announcement that we would be having brunch at Hayvenhurst in a little over an hour.  To save time we had showered together trying with all our might for it not to turn into a sudsy passion fest.  Kisses and caresses brought us through as we could not deny ALL of our needs.  Currently I was thrashing about in my luggage trying to locate an out fit worthy of meeting his mother.  A bit of a panic had seized me momentarily until Michael as loving as always saw fit to put me through a little breathing exercise  refocusing me on the task at hand.  Meeting his mom as his girlfriend would have been a piece of cake.  Meeting his mom as his fiance after only knowing each other two months proved to be a bit of a challenge for me at least that's what I'm guessing.  I was nervous as hell.

"Shit….. Awwww.  Fuck"  My finger snagged by the zipper of  my suitcase.  The skin was partially broken but relinquished very little blood.  Thank God for that.

"Baby…. Let me get the first aid kit  come with me."  He reached his hand out grasping the unaffected hand dragging me behind him to the bathroom. 

He dabbed at the small bruise with an alcohol swab and popping a band aid on the tip of my finger.

"Better."  He placed a small lingering kiss to my forehead before making the journey to my waiting lips.

"Thank you baby."  I hopped down from the sink counter to continue my treasure hunt as we had less than forty minutes to get the show on the road.

I finally settled on a white forties style silk blouse that button at the wrists, slightly see through but not too revealing, a pair of  olive green cigarette pants and some red velvet peep toes topped with a bow.  I looked at my refection, satisfied with the entire look after pulling my hair back into a tight bun at the nape of my neck.

"Mmmmmm.  Baby you look good enough to eat.  Maybe we should skip brunch and indulge in each other." He licked his lips and circled me like a prowling lion on the Saran Getty.

"No boy we need to go or we'll be late and God knows I would hate for your mothers and mines first meeting to be on tardy note so lets go.  Plenty of time to indulge once we get back here."  I swatted him on the ass causing him to giggle.  A sound so sweet to my ears.  Michael giggling was like a thousand little butterflies swarming your ears  tickling you into submission until you laugh along with him.

"Your right sweetheart.  Let's go."  Long since ready and waiting for my slow ass Michael was dressed in a red military style button-down with a black armband, black tuxedo pants a red strip racing down each leg and his usual loafers.  His  Fedora,  his crown, topped his head eyes sheathed by his Ray Bans.  We exited the luxurious suite and in the blink of an eye it seemed we were arriving up the circular drive way of Hayvenhurst the tires of the Rolls Royce crunching the gravel under foot with Michael at the helm.  Just as quickly a swam of butterflies were unleashed in my belly each one seeming to try and escape via my wind pipe.  I swallowed harshly as Mike looped his hands with mine leading me either to sudden death or bliss.   We stood before the majestic doors and Michael turned the knob giving us entry in to the grand foyer.  It was beautiful.  I looked around in amazement as he lead me further into the house.

"Mother……we're here." He called out in to the expansive house.  The intoxicating aroma of food being prepared floated through the air nestling in my senses.  We came to the large kitchen where stood a petite woman skin tone akin to my own hair impeccably styled. Dressed in a  dark gray pant suit,  an apron flowing freely over it. 

"Mother…… how are you?"  Michael practically ran into the arms of the petite woman.

I stood a smile adorning my face feeling so happy for him and kinda jealous.  I missed my mom.  It was clear their relationship was a close one.  The love and pride that shone in her eyes as she  touched her baby boys cheek spelled that out loud and clear.

"Mother……. This is My fiancée……….. Alem."  His arm jutted out as pulled me then pushed me forward

"Its really great to finally meet you Mrs Jackson." 

"Will you guys cut it out."  I admonished the butterflies. Good god Damn they were being feisty.  I stuck my hand out to shake hers.

"Hello dear."  She brushed my hand to the side and enveloped me in a warm hug.

"Call me Mama Kat." She sighed releasing me from her comforting embrace.

God I do miss my mom.

"Fiancée when did this happen."  She glanced at both of us a wide smile on her beautiful visage.

"Just yesterday.  Your the first to know."  Michael gushed.

"First to know what?"  The gruff gravely voice shook all three of us as we turned to find the owner standing arms akimbo.  Green eyes burning holes in all of us.

"Joseph."  Mrs Jackson seemed very much surprised to see her husband.

So this was him.   Joseph Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment