Banner by the Illustrious sexyeyes

Sunday, July 10, 2011


Chapter 13

"For all time……"



Alem's P.O.V.



My heart was soaring damn near higher than the plane we now occupied. His words rang through my head. "I want you to marry me." I was dumbfounded to say the least. I don't think my answer could have come out even if wanted it to. I was more than grateful for the time he had given me to answer. I've never really witnessed first hand Michael's crazy life. Other than the picnic and paintball we never really got the chance to venture out. We spent most of our time together, alone, just the two of us. I look over at his sleeping form next to me and his face is that of an angel. I've never seen a man more beautiful both inside and out. I brush away the stubborn curl that always dwelled over his eye and he scrunched up his nose. I giggled lightly and peck him softly on the lips.


Delving back into my thoughts, the question I ask myself is, "Can I handle the hecticness of Michael's existence?". My life will no longer be my own and my anonymity would be pulled out from under me like a rug. I've seen what celebrity life is like with the people I know but Michael was on a whole different level as far as stars go. He had is own category and he shared it with no one. His fans adored him with the firry passion of a thousand suns and he loved them just as equally. This was all going to be so overwhelming. I roll onto my back before bringing myself to a seated position. My body ached but it was a good ache. Micheal had put a lot of passion into our three rounds of lovemaking. His stamina never failed to amaze me. I love it and I love him.


The pilot came on the intercom announcing we would be landing in the next forty five minutes causing Michael to stir but he did not wake up. Poor baby I know he had to be extra tired from the the last hectic days of finalizing the album. A smile spread across my face at how cute he looked all rolled up in the sheets like a ball. I climbed back onto the bed hovering above him. I dropped butterfly kisses on his shoulder down to his neck and up to his lips. Pressing my palm to his cheek, ran my tongue along his lips when I hear him sigh into my mouth granting me access into the sweet cinnamon flavored cavern. To my surprise he responds immediately pulling my tongue into his mouth and sucking on it languidly. All while grabing me by the waist and pulling me on top of him. His hands kneaded the meaty part of my firm ass. We stay like this for a few minutes our tongues reacquainting themselves. I pull away first.


"The plane is going to land soon baby."


"Mmmmmmmm, Noooooo. I want us to stay like this forever." His eyes opened and looked at me for the first time.


"Me too." I snuggled back into his chest.


"How long do we have?" He ran his fingers through my hair squeezing my body closer to his.


"Not long, maybe like thirty minutes at the most."


We both groaned tearing ourselves out of the bed to get dressed. In no time we were back to our seats preparing to land. Bill had informed us that some how the press had gotten wind of his arrival so the had to be prepared for the unsought.


"How did they find out so quickly?" I asked gripping Michael's arm.


"I don't know baby. They always seemed to sniff me out though....... Always."


He caressed my hand, giving a frustrated sigh and turned to Bill to discuss our exit strategy. The press had no knowledge of me and neither of us wanted the to either. The plan had ended up being separate cars for both me and Mike and I would keep my head covered with my jacket so they at least they would not be able to get a picture of my face. I was to exit after Michael had cleared the airport. He pulled me in for along passion filled kiss before he got carted away by the shadows.


"I love you baby and I'll see ya in a few."


"I love you too, see ya."


The other part of the plan was for both cars to meet at a helipad to give the crowd and the paps the slip. We would be airlifted to the hotel in Santa Barbera. Mike Bill and Big Bob defended the narrow steps of the private jet and it was like a thunderstorm and just broken. The scream of the fans damn near shook the plane. Miko had stayed behind to to be my escort. I looked out the window and was met with what looked like a sea of people.Airpor security had blocked of the section that held Michael's limo but it still looked like they had swallowed him up.


"This is insane Miko, is it always like this?" I hard swallowed the lump in my throat.


I had pu the question out into the universe. Can I handle Michaels's crazy life? and here it was not an hour later the test. the test to see whiter or not I was strong. If I was made of the right stuff, the test to give me an answer to the question.


"You have not seen nothing yet Alem, this is actually not as bad as it could get." He got the signal from the pilot that Mike's car had left so it was our turn to exit.


"You ready Alem?"


I shook my head in the affirmative as he stuck his hand out for me to grab it and I

take it quickly throwing the jacket over my head. I was literally moving blind as Miko helped me down the steps. Unfortuneatly for us the throngs of fans and paps had lingered a little longer than we had hoped. I could hear the residual screams and even though my head was covered I could still see the blinging flases of the cameras. Why would they still want pictures if Michael had already left. It was pandemonium. Miko led me to the waiting town car and we slowly pushed though the crowed before taking off like a bat out of hell.


"That was absolute lunacy, Miko what the f*ck man. Why didn't they leave?" I exhaled a stifled breath looking out the window at the disappearing chaos, leaving it behind.


"I don't know Al It's like they knew you would be in there. All I know is Mike is going to be p!ssed. Are you ok?" He rested his hand on my knee to get my attention.


"Yeah just a little flash blind but I'll live."


I turned back to the window and watched the scenery pass by in a colorful blur. My mind was defiantly somewhere else. If it was this bad and the press had no clue who I was. how much worse would it be when I become Mrs Michael Jackson. It was all so crazy it gave me a tight knot in my stomahe. Said knot was fighting for room with the butterflies that were flying around so haphazardly in there. Another thirty minutes and we were finally at the Helipad. Mike's limo was already there and I knew he was anxiously awaiting me inside. Miko hopped out of the car and turned to help me out simultaniously Bill and Big Bob does the same followed by Michael. Luckily we were not followed or so we thought. We were not aware of the photographer blending in seamlessly with the crew at the Helipad nor did we notice any flashes of a camera as Mike and I finally embraced locking together like magnets. He ran his fingers through my hair relaxing me instantly.


"Are you ok baby?" His mahogany brown eyes pierced mine, concern etched on his fine brow.


"Yeah, a little shaken but not so worse for the wear."


He dropped some kisses on my forehead then my nose then our lips met in a sweet kiss. He threw his arm around my shoulder as we all made our way to the massive waiting helicopter. Mike and I entered followed by the shadows. I snuggled into Michael's chest inhaling his soothing scent. Placing a kiss in my hair he pulled me closer to him and our fingers intertwined. Looking at our entangled fingers and then up to his profile I felt safe. I knew what my answer would be and it scared the ever loving life out of me.



Michael's P.O.V.




I entered the suite at the Four season Santa Barbara Biltmore hotel after a brief meeting with the shadows about the airport fiasco. We had come to the conclusion that someone had leaked the info of my arrival to the fans and the press. The only people who knew about my impromptu trip besides the shadows were Frank and Jolie so I was quite baffled at first. Deep down I aught not be stupid about this people are people and anything can be possible. I had been taught that lesson often enough to know that atleast. I cross the living room area with quick long strides leading me to the bedroom. Entering I hear the faint sound of singing wafting through to the bedroom from the bathroom. The angelic sounds pushed the suspicious thoughts to the back of my mind and allowed the reason I'm here in the first place to take precedence over all else. I approached the door being careful not to alert her to my presence and creaked the door open as I finally hear the words to the song she was so casually belting out. I try my hardest to contain the laughter bubbling up in my chest as the words of the Sesame Street classic "Rubber Ducky" swirled mirthfully around the room.


Not able to hold my laughter any longer the sound echoed off the wall as I see her eyes shift towards me and a tinge of pink engulfed her beautiful face. A quite chuckle escaped her lips.


"Hey baby so you caught me. I love the musical stylings of Ernie. There I said it." A wide grin follows her statement as she waved her arms through the mountain of bubbles surrounding her in the larger than life jacuzzi tub. I shook my head still laughing and moved closer.


"So are you just going to laugh or are you going to join me in this big ass tub?"


"Thought you would never ask Ms Kamau."


"Well come on in Mr Jackson."


I striped my clothes off and slipped into the tub behind her as she shifted to make room for me.


"I loved your rendition just now by the way."


I placed a kiss on her head and pulled her body down to rest on my chest.


"Oh really?" She tilted her head to look at me and I dab some bubbles on her nose.


"Yes really. You know I got a chance to meet them when I was a kid. Ernie was a nice guy. Maybe I can put in a good word for a duet for you and him." I laughed.


She turned her body her body to fully face me as she straddled my lap.


"Really I would love that." She rolled her eyes playfully.


"He was my role model, my favorite." She nuzzled her nose with mine transferring some of the bubbles on to me.


"Yeah?" Unable to hold back any longer, I delve in locking my lips with hers


She reached between us grasping firmly my already rock hard cock as swipe her thumb back and forth over my engorged tip. My head fell back against the rim of the tub as she continued to stroke me and take advantage of my exposed neck swirling her tongue in delicious little circles in between sucking on my flesh.


"Aaaaahhhhhh baby that feels so goooood."


"Mmmmmm you like that daddy?"


"Yeah girl." I moaned thrusting into her delicate hand.


"But you know what would feel even better?" I dip my hand between us making my way between her parted thighs.


I ran my finger up and down her wet folds feeling the slick moisture different from the water.


"This." I pushed two fingers into her.


"Mmmmm gawd baby. I really do love your fingers." I pump my fingers feverishly in and out of her.


"I want this wrapped tightly around my cock Ally. Give it to me girl." I pulled my fingers from her heat as she released my throbbing shaft.


She rose her body up to make room and slowly with my hand guiding my raging hard on, she slipped snuggly around me squeezing me with her love.


"Ohhhhhhhh." That was the only word that could escape my mouth at the moment and it echoed off the stark white tiles of the bathroom walls.


I grabbed her hips securely before taking one of her pebble hard nipples into my mouth licking and sucking on it with all my might. My hands guiding her up and down my length.


"Oh shiiiiiitt..........Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmm." My words came out choppy as soon she would soon have me speaking in tongues.


The feel of her riding my cock so good and the sight of her head of curls thrown back one palm pressed firmly against my chest the other tugging at her nipple had me on sensory overload. My own head fell back in ecstasy. She was nearing her climax as I could feel her already tight pussy clench and unclench around me. I ran one hand up and down the valley between her titties before it smoothed its way up and came to rest securely at the nape of her neck holding her firmly while the other remained on her hip bringing her to her release.


"Let go baby.......... Cuuuuuuummm." I whisper in her ear before sucking her earlobe into my mouth and bitting it.


"Fuuuuuuucckkkkk." The clenching of her tightness increased with her release and I feel my tip swell indicating I was not too far behind.She continued to ride me powering through her orgasm and I feel her tightening again. A second orgasm ripped through her core pulling me along with it.


"Oooohhhh look at that baby girl your making daddy cuuuuuummmmm tooooooooo. Mmmmmm." My warm seed poured into her tunnel and my body jerked in the extreme pleasure of my release.


Her head came to rest on my chest as the warm water lapped back and forth on our heated skin. I kissed the top of her head sighing in great satisfaction.


"Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you......." Her soft singing caused us both to laugh as I pulled her closer to me.




The ever colorful streaks of dawn began to pour in through the curtains caressing my eyes awake. I had a really good sleep despite the hecticness of the previous day. A long night of making love to my woman can have that effect on me. So much so that my sleeping pills had become a long forgotten thing of the past. Forgetting all the foolishness of the airport incident I carry out my wake up routine that so often happens when I wake up next to her. It consisted of a good few minutes of monotonous staring at her striking features, then brushing her stray curls off to the side while I studied her lips just before stealing a kiss from them. After completing my task of the unabashed admiration of my Alem. I rose to meet the day a smile taking up residency on my face. I will be taking her there today. My Alem in My Neverland.


3000 glorious acres of land plus one seriously perfect woman made for the best combination. In one word it made me Happy. The happiest man alive in fact. I drew in a long breath and looked over to where the ever lightening horizon met the cool blue of the Pacific Ocean. I was hoping it was a symbol of all that was to come in the future. Our future, mine and Alem's to share as one. I stood there on the balcony thinking of all the possibilities as the sun rose from slumber saluting me in it's awesome brightness and warmth. A warmth that spread through to my heart just as a certain someone wrapped their slender arms about my waist, cozying up to my back.


"Good morning baby. Ready to start the day are we?" I pulled her to the front of me rocking us back and forth.


"Yeah sweetheart. We should get ready the helicopter should be here in about an hour to take us to my surprise."



In a little over an hour we were air bound and headed for Sycamore Valley Ranch soon to be Neverland Valley Ranch.


"Ok baby I'm going to have to blind fold you before we land ok?" I whipped out the silk scarf I had brought for just the occasion.


"Do you have to Mike, really?" She cocked one of her carefully manicured eyebrows at me.


"Yes now turn around so I can secure this bad boy."


Her laughter filtered through the cabin of the helicopter. Blind fold in place and helicopter securely on the ground I helped her down an began leading her to the house. I was walking backwards but I took careful note of our steps. Finally to our destination I bring our movements to a halt and stood behind her to remove the blindfold.


"Ta Da!!!!!" She blinked her eyes for a few seconds before resting them on the house before us.


"Mike where are we? Whose house is that?"


"Well, it's mine actually." She turned and looked around taking in the surroundings.


"This ……. this is all mine." I stretched my arms out beside me as I turned in circles.


"Wow!!!! It's beautiful Michael. Breathtaking actually. This is all yours?"


"All 3000 acres baby." Her jaw fell open with shock as she looked around in amazement.


"3000……..3000 acres. Mike what are going to to with all this land baby?"


"Come let me show you everything." I took her hand and the journey began.


After almost three house of exploring and me explaining my grandiose plans for the place. She seemed just as exited about it as I certainly was. We were now settled under one of the largest most beautiful Sycamore trees I've ever seen on a blanket picnic lunch in tow. A lover of climbing trees, I jumped up and began my accent.


"Mike what are you doing?"


"Come on up baby you can see almost everything from here."


It was true. You could see almost the entire thing from here. I peered down to see Alem make easy work of traversing the thick branches as she found her way to me. That is one of the things I love about her. As feminine and soft as she is she could hold her own in matters of athleticism easily. Her audible gasp told me she was in joyful agreement about the view.


"This is perfect Michael."


Our eyes met, smiles forming on our faces. Her eyes drifted down to our joined hands and stayed there.


"Michael, I've been thinking…." My full attention was on her now.


"About what Ally?"


"About about what you asked me on the plane. About marrying you."


Her eyes drifted to mine but quickly averted to our hands again. To say I was nervous would have been an understatement.


"Yeah but I told you. You don't have to answer me now."


"I know Michael but I think you deserve my honesty now." I gripped tighter to her hand as she rubbed both our hands with her free one.


"After that whole scene at the airport. The insanity of it all had me thinking of what it would be like to be your wife and it's scary as hell Michael." I watched her intently allowing her to finish her speech.


"Don't know if I could handle that life. I love my life and my anonymity. I like being free to be who I am."


My heart sank to my stomach and it felt like the acid there was eating away at it with each statement that she made. I felt the stinging burn of tears creeping to the front of my eyes but she continued.


"I like people not knowing who I am and I do not want to change myself for anyone and I won't have to because after last night, well the last two months really and sitting here with you looking out at natures bounty and beauty, I feel………I feel complete. There was no taking away just adding when it comes to you. I don't need anymore time to think about it Michael because I'm willing to put all the craziness aside for you Michael the man, the beautiful, sweet caring man so my answer is yes. Yes to the tour, yes to moving to this magical place with you and yes I will marry you."


My eyes widen with shock, my body taking on a mind of it's own. My arms outstretched and embraced her tightly.


"Thank you, thank you , thank you. God thank you." I pepper her face and lips with warm kisses and hold her to me for dear life.


" What about all the chaos. What about the stifling insanity that my life can be?" I let the tears flow freely from my eyes as I wiped away the ones that fell from hers.


"This." She pointed between the two of us.


"This is all worth it. I love you."






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful update Menen! I am so glad that Alem has followed what was in her heart and decided to say yes to Michael's proposal! I know this is only the beginning of the turmoil these two will endure. Hopefully their love will get them through it all!!!
    mjj4everinourheats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh the tears!!!! I truly thought she was going to turn him down, but she said YES!!!! I am so happy for them!!!

    I look forward to seeing how this all plays out!!

    Menen, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU POST FURTHER CHAPTS ON HERE!!! THANK YA!!!

    ReplyDelete