Banner by the Illustrious sexyeyes

Monday, July 4, 2011





Chapter 5
"…..So go with me"

Alem's P.O.V.

Alem's eyes fluttered open and she caught sight of the beautiful face she had been taking in all night. He was still sleeping, breathing softly and evenly, his toned chest rose and fell with a graceful rhythm. Everything about this mans body screamed sexy to her. He had the most perfect body she had seen on a guy in a while or ever for that matter. He looked as good in his clothes as he did out of them. She took him in a little longer before she decided to get up. The clock read 3: 17 am. She got up and slipped on some clean underwear and a tank top before she dug through her bag and found her cigarette case slipping out one of her cinnamon flavored sticks and popping it between her lips. She found her Zippo and walked out into the living room. Making long strides she maneuvered her way to the large bank of windows and peered out across the Hudson onto the lights of the city. She puffed intently on the ciggy and thought over the events of the night. She had no regrets of anything that happened. Life was meant to be lived and she always learned from her mistakes so if making love to Michael was a mistake she would take it all in stride and take the lesson it had to offer. She new the sex came a little too quickly but it felt right..

She had opened up to Michael and it felt like a weight off her chest. She had not spoken so candidly about those events since they happened not even with close friends. He in turn had done the same quite to he surprise. He talked in depth about his family , his mother and his siblings and life growing up in the spotlight. He even touched on the subject of him having vitiligo and lupus when she asked him why he wore makeup off stage. She could tell it was a sore subject but he let it out anyway and she appreciated it. But when it came to his father he skated over the subject and she knew there was a lot there unsaid. She did not press him to open up about it, if and when he was ready to talk she would be all ears. She thought back to the sex, she had never felt that good in anyones arms and she knew it would become her new craving and her body tingled at the thought of him inside her. She blew out small rings of smoke into the night air as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She could swear to God that this man was cross bred with a cat he was so stealthy.

"I did't know you smoked." He said placing kisses on he bare shoulder.

"I do. Does it bother you?"

"No not really, I just never smelt it on you before."

"You've been smelling me?" She giggled.

"Yeah it's hard not to you always smell so delicious."

"These don't really give off a smoky smell, they smell more like cinnamon thats why I like them." She replied stubbing out the cigarette.

He began sucking on her neck and she instinctively leaned her head to the side to give him more room. His hands slipped up under her tank top and cupped her breasts tugging on her nipples and rolling them between his fingers. Releasing one of her breasts his had slipped down her toned stomach into her panties as his fingers slowly caressed her moist pussy lips. The sensation made her knees weak and she could feel his hardness pressed up against her backside.

"Come back to bed Ally, I need you." He cooed in her ear his voice low and raspy.

He turned her around and claimed her mouth once again as his hands wondered up and down her back under her top and finally settling on the globes of her ass squeezing them lightly. He took her hand and lead her to her bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed he pulled her to straddle his lap removing her tank top. He massaged her breasts gently taking a taut nipple into his warm mouth and sucking on it like his life depended on it. They broke contact long enough to strip off their underwear. Returning to her position on his lap she slid his length slowly into her wet walls.

"Ooooooooh." They both hissed at the same time as she began gliding up and down his shaft.

"Gawd your so fucking tight and wet. shiiiiiiit."

He moaned after a few minutes he flipped them over so he was now on top and he began pumping into her with wild abandon.

"Oh fuuuuuck." Michael moaned.

He slowed down his thrusting and pulled out of her.

"Turn around." He croaked in a hoarse whisper.

She turned around and got on her hands and knees. He ran his hands up and down the Sanskrit lettering tattooed on the length of her spine.

"So sexy." He whispered before easing his length back into her warm center and resumed his vigorous thrusting varying his speed to long and slow to fast and hard.

She felt like she was literally seeing stars now.

"Jesus Christ........ I'm cuuummming Mike. What the fuck are you doing to me?"Alem screamed.

Her body was milking him and she could feel his cum shooting in to her before they both collapsed onto the bed in a tangle of arms and legs.

"God Mike..... shit" She chuckled.

"I told you I aim to please." He laughed rubbing his warm hands up and down her thigh.

"That you did boy, that you did." She pulled him to her and kissed him ,their tongues now occupied by a familiar dance.

She pulled away savoring his taste on her tongue.

"Hey do you have to go into the studio tomorrow?" She asked.

"What do you have in mind, I guess I could call in and give the guys some time off."

"Take a ride with me, I'll show you were I go to clear my head and rejuvenate."

" I would love that." He whispered playing with her fingers.

"Awesome." Sleep was beckoning them both now.

"Goodnight Dan."

"Goodnight Ally.

I'm standing in what seems to be the eye of a tornado made up of pure ash and smoke. I feel my breath slowly leaving me as my parents call out to me from a distance. They smile and beacon me but their faces twist with each revolution of the tornado's winds. I run to them reaching my hands out but I never seem to reach them as they disappear into the ashes. I wake up with sweat drenching my entire naked body. The dream had returned and rightfully so it was that time of the year again. Today is my 21st birthday, June 13. Its a day I haven't celebrated in the last 3 years. The memories brought a hard lump in my throat and I try desperately to swallow it but it seemed to have found a home in my esophagus. I blink hard to try and stop the tears from cascading down my cheeks. Michael was still sleeping soundly. I scooted softly out of the bed grabbing his shirt off the ground slipping it on as I make my way to get some water to wash down the lump.

I look at myself in the mirror remembering this day 3 years ago when my parents ashes finally made it home. I had opted to finish up school instead of flying to Ethiopia. First because my desire to see the rubbled remains of the placed that destroyed my life was very low secondly and most important my parents wanted more than anything for me to finish my high school education. When the ashes arrived I had locked them securely in the safe in my parents office and fled the apartment. I hopped into my car and just drove. I finally ended up in this beautiful park in Rockland county and I just sat there till the sun got swallowed by the darkness of night. I had vowed to one day return their ashes to the rock hewn church in Lalibela where my parents had gotten married and sprinkle their ashes but I have been a coward. I don't know if one could be angry at a whole country but somehow I was and I hadn't the guts to bring myself to make the journey.

Tears flowed from my eyes as I stripped Mikes shirt from my body and stepped into the shower enclosure. I some how feel cold disspite the humid weather that comes with the beginning of summer so I chose to go for almost scolding water to loosen my body from the grip of pain. The hot water began to massage away the tenseness and even the lump that was in my throat began to dissipate but the tears still come. I sooth the water through my hair with my fingers making me feel a little better. The steam was very thick so I had not noticed when Michael entered the bathroom.

"May I join you?" He asked.

I scooted over to make room for him as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug. He eased his body away from mine a little and tilted my chin so he could look into my eyes.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He had concern etched all over his smooth face as his eyes searched mine for an answer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes to pull him down for a kiss. I needed to feel good in the moment. I released his lips and looked at his face studying it.

"I will tell you later I promise, right now I just want to feel you inside me, make love to me Mike. Please I need you." He responded by pulling me in for a warm kiss as his tongue entered my mouth I could feel the sadness lifting with each roll of his tongue against mine.

I was feeling a lot better now. Mike was on the phone with his people making arrangements for the next two days off. He phoned Bill earlier for him to bring a few things from his place and drop them off. The buzzer to the intercom sounded signaling Bill's arrival with Michael's things. I buzzed him in and opened the front door, waiting for him to come up the stairs.

"Hey Bill how are you this morning."

"Im fine miss Ally, how are you."

"Can't complain, would you like some coffee its fresh brewed." I asked.

"Oh no ,no I already had some on the way over plus I got something I need to take care of now that I have the day off." He replied.

"Hey Bill thanks for bringing my stuff man." Michael called walking out of my bedroom draped in one of my fluffy white bathrobes.

His hair was still wet from our glorious shower and it hung loosely around his broad shoulders.

"No problem joker, I'll catch you later." He said walking towards the door.

"See ya miss Ally."

"See ya Bill." We say in unison.

He was gone as quickly as he came.

"Hey you want some coffee Sweets."

"Yeah I would love some." I pour myself and him a cup before settling on one of the bar stools by the kitchen island.

"So whats on the agenda for today baby girl?" He asked before placing a kiss to my temple and taking a sip of his coffee.

"We are going for a little drive. I hope you told Bill to pack some comfy clothes."

"Yeah I did I remembered you mentioning that earlier. This coffee is amazing by the way."

"I know right. Its imported from Addis Abba , did you know that coffee originated in Ethiopia?" I asked him.

"Yeah I did, in the Coffa region right?" He answered back confidently.

"I should have known you would know that Mr Encyclopedia." I laughed.

One of the things I have come to know about Michael is that he was well read and knowledgeable about a plethora of subjects. He was intelligent, a man after my own heart. I loved the fact I could talk to him about anything and would not worry about him looking at me all cock eyed. His knowledge rivaled my own and I treasured that fact.

"Will I need a disguise, I had Bill pack some stuff for that if I need it." He asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Nah where we're going we won't need it. Come on lets get dressed."

"Hey Dan." I called out to him.

"Hmmm." Michael answered sifting through his bag.

"Can you ride a bicycle?"

"Yeah why?" He chuckled.

"I was thinking we could bring my bikes up with us and go for a ride is all."

"Sure sounds like fun, I would have you know Im king of bike races. I didn't get legs like these from just dancing you know." He joked.

"Oh yeah well we'll see about that Dapper Dan." I say between strokes of brushing my teeth.

We were finally dressed. I had gone for a pair of biker shorts, a loose fitting "Runaways" t-shirt and my Chucks. Mike was wearing a fitted black Addidas tracksuit and some red hightop sneakers also Addidas.

"Hey you look hot in that." I winked at him.

" Like a sexy B-Boy." He did a smooth pop and lock routine and I giggle at the sight of it.

He is truly good at what he does. He swaggered over to where I was propped up against the door frame watching him and wrapped his arms around my waist then they moved down to my ass picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Speaking of sexy this is what those shorts are doing to me." He ground his arousal into my center as his lips found the crook of my neck kissing his way up to my lips.

"Michael." I moaned loudly.

"If we get started we wont' be able to leave here, so lets get going before I push you down on that bed and sexually assault you all day." I laughed.

"That sounds good to me." He eased me down placing one last kiss on my lips and smacked me on the ass.

We both donned baseball caps and sunglasses and headed down to the garage I have in the back of my art studio.

The Garage was home to my Landrover, 2 vintage Harley Davidsons a couple of bicycle and other random sporting equipment. With Michaels help I secured 2 bicycles to the rack of my SUV and load in the cooler with lunch and snacks,some bottles water and fresh made Mango juice along with a blanket.

"I have a few of theses at home." He climbed on to one of my motorcycles and sat down.

"Oh yeah I love these." I reply sitting on the other vintage hog.

"There is nothing like riding down the NY state highways going 100 on one of theses babies" I reminise.

"Girl you are crazy. A 100, really." Michael laughed.

"You would be surprised mister anyway lets get going before it gets too late." We hoped into the Land Rover and we buckled ourselves in.

I fumbled around for a tape to pop into the deck and I found a Mixed tape. Earth Wind and Fire filled the cabin and I took off on to the streets.

We arrive at the park over an hour later and we decided to go for a bike ride first before settling down. It had been a spirited match to the least but of course Daddy Long Legs ended up kicking my ass in the race that ensued.

"I am the king bow to me." Michael threw his arms in the air and strutted around.

I acquiesced and gave him a mocking curtsy.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah and all that jazz." I laughed rolling my bike over to the jeep with Michael trailing triumphantly behind me.

"Don't be mad cause your legs are shorter that mine girl." He teased.

"Whatever man." I shake my head looking back at him. A smug smirk on his lips.

"Lets have lunch, I'm starving." Michael garbbed the cooler from the back seat and I grab the blanket.

"Here, lets go over here." I pointed to the spot I always came to on my yearly execrations to the park.

I spread the blanket and we set up the picnic we packed. We both dug into the veggie burgers I made and washed them down with the fresh mango juice.

We were both laying on our backs looking up at the sky. I was laying on Mike's arm and he was playing with my curls.

"Remember earlier when I was crying in the shower." I asked him looking up into his face.

"Yeah." Came the simple answer.

"Well I brought you here today because I've come here every year on this day since my parents died."

I explained to him the whole story of receiving the ashes and me running off and finding this park I concluded with me punking out and not returning them to Ethiopia like I planned. Tears had sprung to my eyes and Michael now facing me was wiping them away as soon as the fell with his thumbs.

"Oh yeah todays my birthday by the way." I mentioned nonchalantly.

"What?" Michael propped himself up on his elbow.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I have not really celebrated it for the past 3 years anyway so I don't like thinking about it that much." He traced his thumb over my lips before claiming them in a deep kiss, tongues meeting in a battle of wills.

He pulled away with my bottom lip between his teeth nipping at it softly and placing another kiss there. He rested his head back down and we both stared aimlessly into the sky above us. I close my eyes and the lyrics of my favorite song slip seamlessly from my lips.

The song finished flowing from in me and I sigh. I open my eyes to find a pair of chocolate ones looking down at me.

Baby you understand me now.
If sometimes you see that Im' mad.
Don't you no one alive can always be an angel.
When everything goes wrong you see some bad.

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.
O lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

You know sometimes baby I'm so carefree.
With a joy thats hard to hide.
And then sometimes again it seems that all I have is worries.
And your bound to see my other side.

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.
O lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

If I seem edgy I want you to know,
I never mean to take it out on you.
Life has its problems
And i get more than my share.
But that's one thing I never mean to do because I love you.
Ooooooooh baby am just human.
Don't you know I have faults like anyone.
Sometimes I find myself alone regreting,
some little foolish thing, some simple thing
that I've done.

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.
O lord please don't let me be misunderstood.
Don't let me be misunderstood.
I try so hard so please don't let me be misunderstood.
("Don't let me be misunderstood" Nina Simone)

"Wow Ally that was absolutely amazing. Your voice……….your voice is beautiful."

"Its nothing, my mom use to sing that song to me all the time. She used to love listening to Nina Simone and when she sang it was like Nina was in the room with you." I smiled at the memory of my mother cooking dinner with a glass of wine crooning to Nina Simone at the top of her lungs. I turned back to look at Michael

"Thank you for sharing today with me, usually this is a solo mission but I'm glad you are here."

"No problem honey. I'm happy you brought me, I feel honored you letting me in like this. I know it could not have been easy for you." He leaned over placed small kiss on my lips and buried his head in my neck and sighed.

"You wanna get going, it's getting kinda late." I nudged him.

"Yeah come on." He pulled me up with him.

We hopped in my trusty ride and head back to Brooklyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment