Banner by the Illustrious sexyeyes

Monday, July 4, 2011






Chapter 7
" ….. It's the falling in love"


Alem's P.O.V. cont…


The place is all but deserted save for Zola's VW, the van that the guys usually travelled in and a pick up I assumed belonged to Gus the caretaker. Gus was an older man in his mid-fifties that was a Vietnam vet. During our war games he would always regale us with stories of.

"Being in f*cking Nam man." His words not mine.

Some were sad and gory but others were funny as he!! especially those of him and his company buddies stoned out of their minds and knee deep in mosquito infested waters. We hopped out of the SUV and Bill and Miko met us in the middle of the lot to get the game plan together. Mike decided to forego the disguise after my reassurance and chose instead his baseball cap and RayBans. I have to say he looked quite edible in his coveralls and black hightop Addidas. Our small entourage entered the quiet building with Bill and Miko right behind me and Mike heading up the rear.

"Heeeey Patches, its about time." Zola yells running up to me.

"Ah be quiet crazy." I laughed.

"Hey this is Bill and Miko and, this is Michael."

I motioned to each guy as Zola shook each guys hand not paying attention till Michael stepped out from behind Miko's towering form with his hand out to shake hers. The look on Zola's face was priceless but as predicted she kept her cool.

"Well hello, if it isn't Michael F*cking Jackson. Nice to meet you man." Comes the amusing intro.

"Nice to meet you Zola." Michael laughed shyly.

"It never fails to make me laugh when people say my name like that, you would think F*cking was actually my God given name." He continued to chuckle.

"Where are the rest of the guys." I asked looking around the open area.

"Oh they are in the back getting the gear together."

"So ready for some war games Mike." Zola mused.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He smiled following us to the back to get our gear in order.

"We'll hang back here Mike if you need us." Bill announced.

"Sure thing fellas, you sure you don't want to join us. Would that be ok Zola." Mike asked tentatively.

"Yeah thats cool we might only need one guy though to make the teams even."

"I guess thats you Miko." Bill chided pushing him forward.

"We have extra uniforms in the van I think, I have to ask Rich."

"Oh cool." Miko replied.

"Aleeeem!!" Yells Richard Colon aka Crazy Legs scooped me up he spun me around like a crazy top.

"Girl I have not seen you in soooooo looong." He drawls.

"I know Legs but can you please put me down now." I say bopping him playfully on the head.
Italic
The other guys gather around and I make the intros.

"Hey guys this Michael and Miko, they're playing with us today." I announce.

One by one the guys introduce themselves with little fan fair which immediately puts Michael at ease. I could tell because his shoulders were much more relaxed.

We end up in two teams Red and Green. Mike chose to be on the Red Team stating that was his favorite color and putting us on opposing sides.

"Let's get this show on the road people." Crazy Legs yells his voice echoing off the walls.

Being the captain of the Red Team he called all his boys to the middle for a huddle to come up with their game plan. Me being the captain of the Green Team headed on the opposite side and after 15 minutes of strategic planning we break and begin.

"Lock and load homeboys, I hope you guys are ready to have your asses handed to you to you on a platter, Red Team." I yell in a mocking tone.

"Bring it on." Comes the reply from Legs as his team mates whooped in the background.

The goal in the end is to capture the checkered flag at the undisclosed location in the outdoor range. It was summer after all and the woods in the back of the facility was excellent for this. I divided my guys into teams of twos so we had some one to watch each others back as we as we split up to go on the hunt and it was on like Donkey Kong.

It was already 2 hours into the festivities and the Red Team had only three men on the loose and we only had two guys standing. It was just me and my team mate Wayne aka Frosty Freeze left to our own divides. Legs, Miko and Mike were lurking around. Me and Wayne decided to split up just incase of an ambush, leaving me by myself roaming . It seamed like only minutes that Wayne had snuck off through the thick bushes when I felt a presence behind me behind me, confirmed by the paintball gun now pressed to my back and a large hand wrapped around my shoulders from behind. The familiar scent had my hormones raging. It must have been the adrenaline mixed with his heady scent that made me tingle.

"Michael." I cooed barely above a whisper.

"Hey baby you look so f*cking sexy in your gear, you don't know how bad I want you right now Ally." He drawled against my neck his warm breath sending chills up my spine. His arousal was pressed firmly against my ass.

"Oh gawd boy." I whisper.

One of his hands some how made its way into my coveralls and was softly caressing my now erect nipple through the cotton fabric of my sports bra. He trailed light kisses up my neck to my jaw.

"We have to stop Mike." I whine pulling away from him reluctantly.

"But why." He pouted as I turn to face him zipping up my coveralls all the way to the top.

"One because we are in the middle of a game and two because we are on opposite sides."

"Oh yeah, by the way………" Bang I'm almost thrown to the ground as red paint splatters across the front of my protective vest indicating a 'kill shot'.

"Oooooooh you punk." I yelled as I took off after Mike with him laughing manically and dodging my attempts to hit him with paint grenades.

"Damn gazelle." I thought to myself, laughing.

Needless to say 15 sad minutes later the Red Team has the checkered flag and the Green team concedes defeat.

"You are such a cheater Mike." I yell.

"Alls fair in love and war." He yells back.

"In your face like a can of mace." Legs chided.

"Whatever man." I laugh.

"There's always next time. Don't forget Green Team won the last four games Legs so savor your little victory curtesy of Mr cheater over there." I laugh pointing a finger in Mikes direction.

"Don't be a sore looser girl." Zola states throwing her arm around my shoulder.

Being a member of the Red Team she had no problems gloating.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I admonish.

"What are you guys doing now, do y'all want to come to our rehearsal? We are headed back to the Bronx for practice and y'all are welcome to join us if you want." Legs offered.

"What do you think Mike." I nudge him in the side with my elbow.

"I would love it, I get to see you guys in action and maybe learn a few new moves." He sounded very excited at the the prospect.

"Hey did you know Alem used to be a part of the crew Mike?" Wayne mentioned.

"No, no I didn't." Mike answered eyeing me from his peripherals with a large grin spreading his lips.

"It was a while ago and I don't dance anymore." I say looking down at my feet.

"Why not." Michael asked facing me now.

" I stopped three years ago when my parents died." I answer bluntly. With a nod of understanding we end the conversation at that.

We exit the building walking over to the Land Rover so we could head to the Bronx. Just before buckling in Mike reached over the middle console and placed a soft kiss on my lips which slowly became more passionate. We are startled out of our zone with the blear of a horn and I looked over to see Zola yelling out her window.

"See y'all in the BX BayBee." As she pulled out of the parking lot.

"Girl your batsh!t crazy you know that." I yelled out the window only to be responded to with Zola flipping me the bird.

Mike decided Miko and Bill are no longer needed so he gave them the rest of the afternoon and night off. Miko was more than happy because he was sore from the game.

"I really like you friends Al."

"Thanks Mike, They are good guys." I was smiling from ear to ear.

We made it to the Bronx in no time. It was beginning to get dark by the time we stepped into the converted warehouse come dance studio. The guys were already at it and the loud sound of Rob Bass.

"It takes Two." Was pumping through the sound system.

The look on Mike's face was a sight to see as we made our way over to were Legs was setting up.

"Hey legs." I had to yell over the music.

"Alem, Mike I'm glad y'all came. Hey Mike you want to join us, show us some moves maybe?" He asked hopefully.

Mike looks over at me biting his lower lip. I gesture with my hand like 'be my guest and he was off. Michael had spoken to me about how dance put him in a zone but seeing it in front of me he looked like no one could touch him, he was unstoppable. He had showed the guys some moves and in turn the guys gladly reciprocated. He had picked up the moves after only seeing them one time it was simply amazing to watch. I looked on with my mouth wide open and very turned on. There was nothing more sensual than a man with rhythm.

"Mmmmmm!" Was all that I could think to myself.

Before I knew it it was 9:36 and they had been at it for like 2 hours. Mike was drenched with sweat and the top half of his coveralls were now tied around his waist. He jogged over to me mopping the sweat off his brow with a towel and grinning like a kid with candy, his pearly whites shining in the artificial light of the warehouse.

"Hey." he spoke in almost a whisper.

"Hey yourself, you were amazing out there."

" Thanks I wished you joined us."

"I was just perfect watching you move that body from here. You have such a nice ass you know that?" I whisper.

"Soooo Watchable." I finished wagging my eyebrows at him.

" Girl you better stop before I take you right here." He whispered back.

"So you ready to go, lets go say peace out to Zola and the guys and we can be out." A smile spread across his lips.

We made our way back to my place and we are immediately jump in the shower. There was kissing and touching and caressing each other while regaling each other with languid kisses. I had my arms around his neck whiles his large hand cupped and kneaded my ass slowly. He moaned in my mouth breaking the kiss he rested his forehead against mine biting his lower lip.

"Gawd girl I've wanted to f*ck you all day, you looked so good."

" Oh yeah well what are you waiting for Dapper Dan."

His hand had already found my sensitive flesh and was massaging it slowly, two digits entering my moist center. I bit down on his bottom lip tugging it lightly as his tongue skillfully darted in and out of my mouth. Picking me up he pressed me into the cold tiles as our bodies rocked in sync as we climbed the ladder to heaven hand in hand.


Michael's P.O.V.

The day was amazing but the night was not over yet. After our shower Alem made good on her offer of showing me around her studio. I was currently wandering around the mini sci-fi museum she called her office. I only say this because she had every 'Star Wars' and 'Star Trek" figurine known to man toped off by replicas of the Millennium Falcon and Starship Enterprise all in glass cases against the walls of the room.

"I told you I love Star Wars." She laughed.

"Wow Ally I have some of these but you take the cake." I chucked

"What can I say I'm a sci-fi nerd, I love the magic they pull you into for two hours." She sighed.

The studio space itself was littered with larger than life portraits of different legends in her favorite styles which I come to learn are Pointillism like Seurat and Surrealism like Dali.

"These are amazing baby." I walk around taking it all in.

I stopped in front of a portrait of Nina Simone it was so realistic it could have just as well been an over blown photograph.

"She's my favorite I'm sure you know by now." Comes the stoic statement.

"I just love how her songs reflect what she's feeling you know. Thats what I try to do with my work. Put my true feelings out there on canvas."

"Yeah Nina is amazing and so are you baby." I pull her form into mine and kiss the top of her head.

I continue on our journey around the massive space as Alem watched me take in her work. We come to a wall covered in paint splatter.

" This is my frustration wall." She giggles.

"Whenever I get blocked , mad or simply just sad I throw paint filled balloons at it." She added.

" You would be surprised how good it feels to do it. My Dad used to have one in his studio space and when I was little he would just let me wail on it when I was feeling down." I say nothing I just allow her to let out her story while I stood behind her rubbing her shoulders.

"The kids at school used to tease me mercilessly because of my eyes and I would come home from school crying and my Dad would call me into his studio and let me have at it with the paint balloons." She let out a bitter chuckle.

" I miss them so much sometime I just come down here and batter that wall till my arms ache." She turns to face me and I feel the sudden urge to protect her from all the hurt she was feeling. I held her tightly to my body and place kisses in her hair.

"I'm so sorry honey I wish I could take it all away." I say lifting her head by her chin and place a small kiss on her lips before she could reply.

Looking in her eyes I saw warmth radiate from them despite the hint of hurt and uncertainty they held.

"Come on lets go upstairs." She tore her eyes away from my penetrating gaze pulling me towards the stairs leading up to the loft.

I walk over to the stereo and put on Al Green's "Lets stay together" to sooth the tensions while Alem poured us both a glass of wine. We cuddled together on the couch as I felt the need to talk about the one thing I never really talked about : my father. The subject it very deeply private for me but I open up, for her.

" My father…….. my father used to beat us mercilessly when we were kids." I break the silence.

"He would watch us like hawks during rehearsals with a belt in his hands back in Gary before we made it and even in the early Motown days after we did make it. One missed step, just one missed step and it was the belt or a switch or extenuation cord, whatever he could get his hands on would come flying at us till we got back in line. Me and my brother Marlon would get it the worst."

"But why?" Alem's soft voice cut through and I looked down at her.

"With Marlon he wanted him do do the moves like me and with me ……. well I would stand up to him, throw stuff at him." It was my turn to laugh bitterly. I looked down and hold my gaze steady into the half empty glass of wine in my hand but I continue.

"He never allowed us to call him Dad or father. 'It's Joseph to you'. " I say in a tone mimicking my father, gruff and unfeeling.

"Not once did he tell me he was proud of me, even to this day." I shake my head as if it would shed the bitter memories locked in my mind.

She started caressing my lips with her thumb until my gaze finally found hers.

"It's ok baby." She whispers before taking our wine glasses, putting them on the coffee table and placing a kiss firmly to my lips.

Before she could ease away I pulled her in and deepen the kiss tasting the sweetness of her warm mouth. Without breaking our intimate embrace I pick her up and walk her to the bedroom placing her gently on the bed. We undress each other before I bury my face in her neck sucking and nibbling at her tender flesh as her supple body writhed slowly beneath me. We loose ourselves in each other for what seems like hours. Our intertwined bodies slowly reclaimed air as we settle into spooning.

"Mike?" Comes the soft whisper.

"Hmmm baby." I answer just as softly.

"Thank you for sharing that with me, about your father I mean."

"Thank you for listening and sharing with me too I really appreciate it." I reply placing a kiss in on her shoulder.

Her body relaxed into mine and I counter with a sigh as Al green faded out in the background.

The morning snuck it's way up on us. It was only 5 but my eyes crept opened just the same. Unfortunately my little impromptu break was at an end and my hectic schedule was back into play. I thoroughly enjoyed the last two days but I cannot help but feel a pang of sadness as I look over at the beautiful creature laying next to me her exquisite naked body curled up against mine. Her mass of curls strewn about haphazardly around her face. I lean over and move some of her hair from her face so I can appreciate her a little better. My eyes flitted over her face and body eliciting an inward moan from my throat and I begin to harden at the sight of her taut anatomy. I had to be inside her one last time before I got swallowed up by my obligations again.

I began placing light kisses on her collarbone making my way to her neck. I hear a soft moan escape her lips as I continue massaging her neck with my lips. I let my hand travel up and down her side finally resting on her stomach pulling her tighter to me, her plump ass resting against my now throbbing cock. My other hand moved around to join its partner in crime resting on her ample breast rubbing and squeezing them with urgency while I grind into her her nipples hardening with my every salacious touch. She turned around her eyes fluttering open. I take her lips captive as our tongues collided thick with sleep but that is soon forgotten we become enraptured once more with each other. I remove one hand from her breast and slip first one then two fingers into her wet, warm folds from behind. I'm surprised how easily they glided into her as she was already drenched. As I delved into her with my long digits she reached around her body to take possession of my engorged cock with her petit hand causing me to moan and break our kiss burying my face into her neck while my fingers continued to plunder her delicious little hole. Her ministrations bring me almost to the brink of insanity. My will falters and I remove my fingers from her licking them free of her her tangy residue. I take her leg by the crook of her knee and raise it opening her up to me so I could sink into her from the position I'm in behind her.

My pace is calculated and slow as I feel every inch of the tunnel that had taken possession of my throbbing shaft. She is soft and warm but she holds on to me with strength of a vice. I increase my pace with every minute that tics by.

"Your pussy is so sweet girl, I think your spoiling me with it. Mmmmmmmm, Gawd." I let out in breathy moan.

I was not lying I would actually live in there if I could. My head lulls back with the ravenous sensations that racked my body as I push my way to what could only be cloud nine. I pull her leg up even more to get as deep into her as I could.

"Oohhhhhh Miiiiiiikkkee." I hear her moan.

We were both so close now. My free hand takes the job of massaging her clit. My pumps become more frantic and the sound of our bodies crashing together adds to the headiness of the atmosphere. Her swollen walls began clenching furiously at my growing length as we both explode. After both our cries of ecstasy subside there is virtual silence as we both come down from our climax. I'm the first to speak as I brush her hair from her shoulder " What am I going to do with you girl, you drive me insane, I literally fell like Im loosing my mind when I'm inside you" I breath out and in allowing air to circulate in my lungs normally.

"What am I going to do with you Dapper Dan, you've made me into this insatiable wanton woman." She laughs.

"I know right." I let out a chuckle of my own as she slapped me playfully on my ass. Its not long before the reality of the moment seeps into our sex induced euphoria. It had to happen sometime I guess.

"Its back to work you know that right baby." I sigh deeply.

"Unfortunately I do know. I have work too. So no biggie right. I know you have a lot of work ahead of you. I'm glad we got to spend these past few days together you know."

"Me too sweetheart but its not like I won't see you, you will be just down the hall after all."

The time we spent in each others company suddenly felt too short. I know personally I have to pull a few all nighters to catch up but I did not mind. I thought of the prospect of Alem joining me one of those nights in the studio. We were currently having coffee in the kitchen.

"I have to call Frank." I announce as I pick up the phone and dial.

His hotel phone rang twice before he answered abruptly.

"Hey Rubber what we got going on today." I ask.

"Well now that your finished with your little tryst I hope your head is back in the game kid." He replies with some what of an attitude and I give it right back.

"What the f*ck is that supposed to mean Frank. I know very well what I need to be doing. You just do your job and tell me what I have to do for the day so I can call Bill and get a move on. Sh!t man."

"Sorry kid but this is not my job it's your PA's job but it is what it is." He replies and before I could answer him he started to list the mundane business things I have to do, meetings,studio time and the like.

"Ok." Came my terse response and I hang up before he could reply and give Bill a call.

I walk back over to where Alem was seated reading the New York Times. Wrapping my hands around her tiny waist I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"What was that about."

"Nothing just Frank and his usual bull. Anyway I got to get going sweet baby." I say planting a kiss to her cheek.

The intercom promptly buzzed and I grab my over night duffle as we walk hand in hand to the front door. I stop short and pull her to me placing a bruising kiss to her luscious pout, our tongues massage each other sensually one last time.

"I'll see you later." I coo in her ear.

"Yeah see you around Dapper Dan." She added with a wink.

"Now that's how you wink by the way." She laughs pointing to her one closed eye causing me to laugh loudly.

"Girl what am I going to do to you with you, really." I made my way down the stairs, I turn and blow her a kiss and she wiggled her finger at me before closing the door . I entered my waiting car outside and I sigh heavily as I sink into the soft leather of the back seat.

"Ok Bill let's go." I say putting on my Way Fayers as we pull out onto the street.

My thoughts automatically drift to her. God I just loved how her chocolate scent pulled me into her and how her tight wet warmth would swallow me and hold me captive till I made my way to Nirvana. I shake my head to pull it out of the gutter and chuckle to myself. It's not only the physical that has the appeal for me either. She opened up to me about sacred things and I inturn was compelled to do the same. There was something there something that she elicited from me that allowed that to happen. The only people who knew the real deal about me and Alem were my security team for obvious reasons and Frank. I don't know but against my better judgment I had let it slip that I was staying with her those two days and I already regretted it. I knew I would hear his mouth. Alem and I already discussed what our interaction would be out in 'the world' We both decided that for now it would be best to keep things under wraps. I trusted my security guys and as for Frank as annoying and up in my personal life as he likes to find himself, I did trust him as well. Her friends were non the wiser as we maintained a friendly demeanor in front of their eyes in the time we spent with them. For now us being a secret was best kept just that after all I did not know exactly what we had going on. Nothing was defined between us.

Her beautiful eyes flashed in front of my mind and dare I say a feeling of peace and love wash over me. Love, was that it, was I in love. God I think so , in fact I was certain that I was in love with her. I could only hope she felt a sliver of what I feel for her. I willed my mind to get back to the task at hand bringing my head back to work mode as we pull up to the Sony building. For the next two hours I will be up to my elbows in bullish!t and weak compromises. Man I hate corporate America. Luckily I had mastered their brand of bull at an early age. I was always determined to make sure I knew the business side of it all at least Joseph was good for something. He taught me that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment