Chapter 6
"……Beautiful girl"
Michaels P.O.V.
The ride back to Ally's place seemed shorter and I was grateful. The shower was calling out to me. I felt sticky from the day out in nature and the bike race I so ceremoniously won. I chuckle to my self at the pout that had adorned Alem's lips.
"Hey Ally you going to hop in the shower do you want to join." I walk into the bedroom stripping the clothes from my body leaving me in my boxer briefs.
"Sure babe. I'll be in in a minute. Let me check my messages." She went over to her machine and pressed the play button.
I Loosened my hair from the ponytail it was in all day. It was not long before Alem joined me in the bedroom stripping her clothes from her body as she walked in. I looked at her and she had a hint of mischief in her bright eyes and a smirk adorned her pouty lips.
"Race you to the shower." She laughed taking off to the bathroom but once again my long legs proved to be worth a damn and I catch up to her in the blink of an eye.
"No fair" She pouted as we peeled the remaining garments from our bodies and I turn the water on and adjust the temperature to suite us.
The shower was purely for getting clean though I could not resist taking her in for a kiss that deepens. We part and continued to wash each others body.
"Let me make you dinner baby." I offered scrubbing her back.
"Sure Dan that's sweet of you." She teases.
I actually get a kick out of the fact that she would occasionally refer to me as "Dapper Dan" or just Dan for short. "Dapper Dan " was a song I did on a studio album back in the Motown days. I smiled at the thought of her knowing the song in the first place.
"Come on lets get out of here before we start to prune." I smacked her lightly on the ass causing her to flinch and punch me playfully in the arm.
"Oww." I mock cried.
"Don't let make me come for that ass Dan." She joked we both slipped on towels and walked to the bedroom.

I rummaged through my bag and pulled out a pair of black silk PJ pants and a red v-necked sure t-shirt and made my way to the kitchen to see what I could throw together for dinner.
"You wanna watch another movie Mike. My choice this time."
"Well you are the birthday girl so I don't see how I could deny you any request. I'm you slave for the night." I throw a "wink" her way and she giggles.
"I feel like something vintage, how about "Casablanca". I love me some Bogart." She laughed.
"I just love his style. I love the forties in general so cool."
"Yeah me too the era of the spy." I gleamed.
"That's where I got the idea for the fedora. The style back then was soooo cool laid back and sexy ,it had a little something something to it you know. Im thinking of using that era as the theme for one of my short films too." I work my way around the kitchen putting the meal together.
"I know what you mean, I learned how to blow smoke rings from spy movies."
"When did you start smoking Alem." My curiosity was piqued.
"Would you believe me if I told you I started sneaking cigarettes at 15 but it did not get full blown until my parents died. It helped to relax me. I also smoke a joint or two when the vibe hits me." She finished.
"You smoke Marijuana." I asked inquisitively hitching an eyebrow.
"Hmmmhmm, I've done extensive research on it. It's the only substance labeled a narcotic thats actually not proven to be addictive. It's actually very therapeutic and is used medicinally to heighten appetites in cancer patients." I nodded at her incredulously as I continue to listen.
"It was actually discovered in the bed of the Ganges river . People take pilgrimages there yearly just to dip in the water for its healing powers. Plus it opens me up when I feel blocked mentally and it can make me deviously horny sometimes." She added wiggling her eyebrows at me.
"Wow and you call me "Mr Encyclopedia" and about the horny part of your statement I think we can tackle that later." I joked biting my bottom lip.
I finished up the dinner of steamed veggies and three bean salad and I added fresh fruit salad for dessert. It came out pretty good it took no time and minimal effort.
"The beauty of vegetarian meals I." I thought.
I made us both a plate and poured us some wine. As Alem made her way over to the dinner table I just noticed what she was wearing. She had a on a floor length vintage silk robe reminiscent of something Greta Garbo would wear. It was a deep purple and complemented her milk chocolate skin tone perfectly. I don't know what it was about this woman that always brought chocolate to mind, probably because she looked , smelled and tasted like the confection, and I love me some chocolate. I laughed to myself as we ate in a comfortable silence. Talking for the sake of talking and sound always felt a little unnatural to me so I quite enjoyed the fact that Alem was the same way.
"You want dessert." I asked finishing up the rest of the wine in my glass and pouring us bit some more.
"Yeah sure what you got babe."
"Fresh cut fruit." I placed two small bowls of fruit on the table.
"Thank you so much Mike for doing all this for me." She motioned across the table with her hand.
"I haven't actually enjoyed my birthday in a long time."
"It was my pleasure honey, I wish you had told me earlier so I could have gotten you a gift." I look at her thoughtfully.
"No need for gifts Mike, you being here is enough for me." She rested her warm palm against my cheek and I reached up holding it in place with my own.
"Hey why don't you go make yourself comfortable while I take car of all this." I reach over and place a kiss to her forehead. She stode over to the couch. She grabbed her cigarette pouch and Zippo and took a cigarette out and lit it.
She plopped down on the couch and kicked her toned legs up on the ottoman in front of the her causing near robe to fall open exposing her luscious thighs. There was something about that sight in front of me that made my d!ck twitch against the soft fabric of my pajama pants. She had the cigarette perched delicately between her fingers as she took slow deliberate pulls off the cinnamon flavored stick and pushed the smoke out her delicate lips. I push myself up off the wall by the kitchen where I had been observing her silently and sauntered over to her straddling the ottoman in front of her. She looked up at me with her soft hazel eyes one green, one brown and I could feel her gaze penetrate me. She continued puffing on her cigarette and looking at me intently. I reached over and pulled the belt of her robe loose. to my surprise she was completely bare save for the small pair of matching purple panties that covered the V at the juncture of her thighs. My eyes wondered all over the exposed flesh that lay before me and my breath hitched in my throat. Her ample breasts moved up and down with her soft rhythmic breathing. Her taut nipples stood erect like mini hersheys kisses begging to be devoured by my hungry mouth. I scooted closer to her letting my breath out slowly as I bit down on my bottom lip.
"God Ally you are so beautiful." I manage to let out in a whisper.
I parted her thighs and stroked her slit through the fabric of her wet panties.
"Damn your already so wet for me baby girl." I pulled down the barrier that separated her bare folds from my view and toss them to the floor.
I leaned in taking her cigarette from her fingers and stubbing it out. I bend down to pull her lips into a slow languid kiss. Her mouth tastes like cinnamon and honey and it made my body tingle with anticipation. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I suck on her tongue with eagerness before kissing my way down to her perky tits. I swirl my tongue around her nipple and suck it into my mouth. A satisfied sigh escapes her lips and she arched her body into my mouth as her hands come to the back of my head cradling it to her. I flicked my tongue over the bundle of nerves sucking and biting it gently before letting it go with a pop as I grace the other with the same treatment.
"Shiiit baby that feels so good." She let out in a husky whisper causing me to smile into her flesh.
Her body to me is a temple and I wanted to worship at it until my prayers were answered.
"I'm going to pleasure you with my tongue till you beg me to stop and I want you to watch me." I whisper in her ear before I settle comfortably between her thighs.
Pushing them further apart I dip my head down and inhale here entrancing scent. She was dripping wet now and I drag my tongue from her opening to her clit collecting her juices in my mouth. From there I give her hole a long french kiss before I began sucking, licking and slurping at her sweet pussy as if it were the first meal I have had in days. We maintain eye contact for the most part until her head fell back into the couch.
"Aaahhh fuuuuck." She screamed thrusting her body into my face.
Our yes met again and I add two fingers into the mix and pushed them in and out of her at a snails speed. I could tell she was near her peak so I work harder to get her there pushing and pulling my fingers at a faster rate.
"Cum for daddy baby......I want you to cum on daddy's tongue." As if on cue I replace my fingers with my tongue.
"Oh Gawd Michael.......Fuuucckk." Her body spasmed violently as her warm liquid flowed into my mouth. I lick her clean and give her clit one final suck for good measure.
I could not wait any longer my cock was harder than steel now and all I wanted was to have her tight, hot pussy wrapped around me.
I could not wait any longer my cock was harder than steel now and all I wanted was to have her tight, hot pussy wrapped around me.
"Daddy's going to fuck you so good girl." I whisper as I lean in and bruise her plump lips with my own.
I ease my length into her her warmth.
"Tiiiiiight!!" I moaned my body twitchting from the glorious sensation.
I began gliding in and out as I lost myself in her. Slow, grind, push, pull ,fast, push, pull, push, pull. My mind is numbed with pleasure as I hear my name fall from her lips like rain fueling my fire. I pick her body up from the bed she felt light as a feather. Our mouths meet and I kiss her as if my life force was hidden in the back of her throat and I desperately needed it. I walk her over to the nearest wall and slam her body into it as I resumed plunging in and out of her. Capturing her nipple I bite it gently tugging it as I continue my assault on her beautiful body.
"Damn I'm cuuuuuummming Michael oh gawd." Her smooth walls contracted around me as I feel a familiar tightening in my balls and her body literally sucked the seed from me.
We collapse to the floor both of us laughing like two nut cases escaping the crazy house, not even knowing why.
"Wow you have the mouth of a sailor when you think with this head." She patted my now softening Mike Jr and giggled.
I can't help but to laugh even more.
"Come on girl let's get back in to the bed." I jump up pulling her up with me.
She bestowed me with a passionate kiss form her warm mouth. I could get lost in that sweet mouth of hers. I lay her down on the bed spooning her body to mine my lips plucking at her bare shoulder. I began to sing her Happy birthday in her ear.
"Happy birthday Ally."
"Thank you sweets." She says as moments later I hear her even breathing and I could tell she had fallen asleep. It was a long day so I was not too far behind.
I awoke to soft breathing on my neck and I looked down on Alem's beautiful heart shaped face taking in every bit of her features. We had the same hair texture except hers was much longer and she had an unearthly amount of it. God this woman is so sexy to me. I trail my finger over the tattoo on her arm. I did not make it a habit of hopping into bed with a woman so soon after meeting but there was something about Alem that made him throw caution to the wind and go with what I was feeling instead of over analyzing the situation and questioning motives. She didn't care about my fame and she had her own money so she wasn't after mine. I could also tell she did not care too much for wealth in general. She lived in understated luxury and her lifestyle was cool and laid back. A far cry from the pomp and circumstance of the women in L.A. She also did not flaunt her money like the 'nuevo riche' had a tendency to do.
I could feel myself already becoming addicted to her very presence. I had not need to take one sleeping pill since I meet her. The thought of her and her physical presence afforded me a peaceful calm to my very soul and frankly it scared me a little. I would be finishing my album in a little over a month and a half and from there it would be promotions and endless traveling, back to living out of a suite case. Not to mention the tour coming up next year. I could not help but wonder if I was thinking too far ahead. God knows this woman had made it into my bloods stream but I wasn't too sure yet what it all meant if it meant anything at all. For now I enjoyed being with her. The sex was out of this world but it was more than that she was beautiful inside and out. We will have to see, only time will tell.
I shook my head to clear it of all the heavy thoughts. I looked back down at Ally's face. I can't help but smile.
"What are you smiling at Dan?" Her eyes were still closed and a smile was breaking across her lips.
"You my beautiful girl." I pressed my lips to hers in a chased kiss.
Her eyes flutter open to meet mine the smile still lingering on her lips. I thank God silently that we have the whole day to spend together before we both get thrown back into the real world to be bombarded by schedules, deadlines and more work. My music defiantly was not the problem it was every thing else that irked me. Alem gets up and saunters her perfect ass to the bathroom slipping her robe on leaving me to my thoughts. The sound of the faucet turning on brings me out of my head and I hop off the bed and lumber to the bathroom to join her.
We brush our teeth in silence both of us stealing glances at the the other.
"How are you feeling sweetheart." I asked after rinsing my mouth of the minty paste.
She looks me in the eyes. I love how she looks me in the eyes when she speaks to me. It makes me feel closer to her. To some an intense stare can be unnerving but thats how she operated it seemed and that makes another thing we have in common. I've been told many times that my stare unhinged people with its intensity.
"I feel great Dan and you." She finished up washing her face.
I position myself to stand behind her as we continue searching each others eyes in the mirror.
"I feel great, ……God you don't know what you do to me girl." I groan inwardly as she sheds her robe and my hands as if on auto-pilot drift aimlessly over her lithe form.
A kiss ,a touch, a whisper of lust and I find myself buried to my hilt in her warmth right there on the counter. Explosive lights engulfed us both and we release. Fumbling our way to the shower, round two was about to begin one word came to my mind: Insatiable!
Alem's P.O.V.
The morning activities were exceptional if I might say so myself. I can't remember the last time I felt so alive from the sensual touch of a man. I was by far no virgin having lost my virginity at sixteen to my first love or so I thought. He ended up leaving me for some s1utty upperclassman. I found him making out with her against the lockers in the senior hallway after taking a short cut to get to my drama class because I was going to be late. Needless to say it was only a week after I had given into his constant nagging of please baby baby please I love you and all that jazz. I was devastated, crying myself to sleep at night for weeks. Since then I have not given my heart to anyone in a relationship. The words "I love you" were reserved only for my beloved parents but they too left me. Therefore I was not a fan of love. I believe it existed, just not for me. As for relationships I opted for a few what I call longer than necessary flings. I never meant to really bounce on all my so called relationships but I felt none of those guys ever got me in the end. The best thing I found to do in each case was to ease out of the situation before either of us ended up hurt. I feel a sharp pang in my stomach at my thoughts of the past.
Looking over my shoulder I glance at the man currently on the phone with his manager at least I think thats who he's talking to and for some reason I smile. This was the biggest star on the planet yet there he was sitting at my kitchen island in my kitchen, talking on my phone. It seems a little surreal to me. The fact that he would be done recording his album and be thrusted back into his frenzied world does not escape my thoughts. I was not really sure as to what it was we really had but I would just enjoy what we had going on right now with no questions or obligations. I loved being with him. His aura melded with mine like hot fudge on ice-cream. I can't say I've ever experienced such intense feelings of content and pleasure from just being in the same room with another human being. I loved living in the moment and I would enjoy this whatever it was as long as the universe deemed it to be.
I must have been in deep thought because I had not noticed Michael was standing behind me until he slipped his arms around my shoulders and his sweet scent filled my nostrils bringing me back out of my far away moment.
"You look so intense over here what are you thinking about baby?" He asked placing open mouth kisses on my shoulder.
"You." I answer simply as I turned to face him.
"Thinking about me huh, what about exactly." He smirked pulling his bottom lip between his teeth holding it prisoner there.
"Don't get ahead of yourself there Dapper Dan, I was thinking of what we would do today since today is your last full free day for god knows how long."
I reply poking him in his chest playfully and slipping him a quick kiss and in true Michael fashion he slips me his tongue. We are startled out of our reverie by the shrill ringing of my phone. I reluctantly break our connection eliciting a groan of displeasure from Michael.
"I'll be right back sweets." I sigh and pick up the receiver.
"Hello."
"Is this Antonio's pizza." The thick spanish accent throws me.
"What?"
"Is this Antonio's pizza." The voice was more frantic and high pitched.
"Wrong number assho….." There was a loud rupture of laughter erupts before I finish my sentence.
"What the hell." I rasped.
"Hey hun it's me Zola." She was laughing her ass off over the phone.
"Girl I swear… man ok you got me good, I was about to tell you to f*ck off good and proper." I was cracking up with her.
"I bet you were too.. God that sh!t was funny." She cleared her throat.
"You are getting good with this accents girl but rest assured I'm going to get you narrow ass back for that."
"Whatever miss thang." She giggled.
Zola is my best friend we met each other in drama class at the Academy freshman year. We had instantly hit it off. Her parents were both into entertainment law and the had mad quick friends with my parents as well. Zola had been my shoulder to cry on when my parents passed away. I became a staple at her house and her parents treated me as if I was one of their own. I still craved the closeness of family and the had made great substitutes. Zola was always determined to make it as an actress and she was pretty good at it. After graduation she had decided to stay in New York and try her hand at "The Great White Way"-Broadway. She almost immediately landed one of the principle roles in "Les Miserables". I was so proud of her.
"Are you busy today can you hang out?" She asked enthusiastically.
"Why, what you got going on girl."
"Well a couple of the guys from the rock steady crew rented out the paintball and laser tag facility in Flushing Meadows, you game?"
"Let me call you back in like twenty minutes, ok?"
"Alright but call me soon girl we'er thinking of jetting in like an hour and a half or so." She sighed.
"Cool talk to you in a few." I hang up the phone and walk into the living room where Mike was currently going through my record collection and was currently listening to the Del Phonics on the player with headphones. I walked over to him and playfully nibble on his left shoulder causing him to jump and giggle.
"Hey Mike how would you like to go on an adventure." He quirked his eyebrow at me.
"What kind of adventure." He asked looking at me suspiciously.
"Paintball, a few of my friends are getting together, it should be fun there wont be a lot of people I promise just my friends. We will have the whole facility to ourselves. Just think crazy fun." I shake him by the shoulders.
"I think that would be great but I will have to use a disguise and have Bill and Miko follow us in a separate car of course."
"Ooooh disguise, I like. You don't have to worry about being mobbed by the guys either."
"It's cool with me , I trust you."
I don't know but the last part of his statement rang in my ears 'I trust you'. With Michael I had come to find out did not go around doling out trust all willy nilly so those three words brought a tightness to my throat that I was not expecting and I kiss him softly on the lips. The whole scene was punctuated by him wrapping me in his arms for a warm hug.
"We got to get moving then Mike." I mumbled into his chest.
" You call Bill and I will start getting dressed, you don't have to worry about an outfit either I have uniforms for us to wear." I walked into the bedroom and into my walk-in closet to pull out two military style coveralls that we usually wear in our 'war games' as we like to call them.
I slip into the one-piece suit and pull my hair back into a ponytail. I rolled up the sleeves and slip on my Chucks. Michael came jogging into the bedroom after finishing up with Bill on the phone and I hand him the extra coveralls for him to get dressed.
"Thanks honey." He takes them from and began to slip them on.
"Gotta go call Zola I didn't tell her who you were but you don't really have to wear the disguise if you don't want to." He nods in agreement and I walk over to the phone on the nightstand.
"Hey Zols I'm in."
"Hey thats great Patches." I had earned that nickname from Zola because of my two different eye colors.
I was bothered by it at first what fourteen year old wouldn't be traumatized by such a moniker but It eventually grew on me and it stuck.
"I'm bringing a guest is that cool?"
"You know it's cool with me babe the more the merrier. I'll see you down there."
"Bye girl." I hang up and turn to face Michael watching as he finished tying his shoelaces.
"Ok now for you disguise, lets see what you got Mike." He ended up going with an afro wig and a fake goatee and a baseball cap with his sunglasses of course.
The intercom sounded signaling Bills arrival. And we bound down the stairs to join him.
Before you know it were are tearing down the BQE heading for the paintball facility.
"How many people are we talking about that s going to be there Al." Mike asked.
"About 11 or 12 and thats including us, so not a lot really. The guys are cool they won't get all in your face or anything." I glance at him through my prerefrials and quickly back to the road.
"You'll like the guys they are from the Rocksteady Crew. Ever heard of them? "
"Really? Yeah they're pretty big on the breakdancing scene aren't they?"
"Yeah they are awesome too. We haven't gotten together in a while so it will be good to see them." I take a quick glance into the rear view mirror to see if Bill was still on our tail.
I would hate to loose him even though Michael had given him the directions. I still felt more comfortable if we arrived together. Sure enough he was right behind us so I signaled him to let him know we where about to exit.
No comments:
Post a Comment