Chapter 12
".....It's nothing like a loves desire"
Michael's P.O.V. cont.
The next few days are peppered with meetings, final recordings and mix downs and everyone in the studio was tense. Things between Q and I had become a little strained over the pass few weeks. We argued over arrangements, melodies and things of that nature. God knows I love Q like a father but sometime he forgets that the last say belongs to me. The atmosphere in the studio had become thick with discontent on everyones part and it didn't help that the record company execs was breathing down our necks to finish. I also had Frank dangling precariously on my back demanding the same. It was all taking a toll on me. I barely slept the last 48hrs and to make matters worse I had not spoken to Ally in just as long. The last conversation she told me she would give me some space so I could put all the focus I needed on my music and my 'Michael Jackson' world as she put it. She was really sweet about the whole thing and I knew she was looking out for me but honestly I didn't want space. Not from her. I needed her and most of all I missed her closeness. I would be lying if I said the thought of marrying this girl and making her mine forever hadn't crossed my mind. Because it had, on more than one occasion.
We had a week left to go and all the recordings were done. All that was left was to put the finishing touches. Taking a break right now might be a little precarious but I needed it or my head was going to explode. Most of all I needed to see my Alem. I wanted to hold her and for her to tell me everything will be ok. A few days I just need a few days thats it so I could come back refreshed and put this thing to bed. I had my photo shoot in a few hours, early in the morning to be exact but I had to hear her voice. I haven't spent a full night in my condo for a few days. How could a week and a half slip by so quickly I'll never know. I relish the feeling of being in my own bed. I figured Ally would still be up so I decided to call her.
"Hello."
I hear her breathy voice on the other end and it immediately soothed my whole being.
"Hey sweetheart."
"Dan, baby how are you, you sound like death warmed over."
She was right. My voice was shot. I was so hoarse and I could not help being warmed by the worry in her voice. She cared.
"I'll be ok baby girl. I had another long day thats all" I croaked out.
"Well you sound pretty bad. Are you drinking tea"
"Nah not tea just some hot water and cough drops. That helps my throat a lot better" I shifted on the bed restlessly.
"I wish I was there to help you baby."
"Me too. Could use some of your honey." I chuckle
"So what you been up to these days babe"
I cleared my throat, swallowing some more of my concoction and I relish the feel of it engulfing the dryness that had laid siege to my esophagus.
"Are you sure you want to talk Mike……. your throat"
"Ally there is nothing more I would rather do right now than hear your voice telling me about whats going on with you so spill. Plus my concoction is working."
"Ok babe, well I've been finishing up a few commissions and working with the kids mostly. Remember I was telling you about revamping their art program and stating one for dance?"
"Mhmm"
"Well they started the dance program. Legs is helping me out with it and they're redoing the art facility for the kids." she finished
"Wow that's great babe, your plate seems full as well"
I love the fact that Alem had her own thing going especially her working with the children. I makes my heart happy to see someone who loves and cares for children in the same manner I do. I can't help but picture Ally as a mother. A mother to my child. All in hope. All in prayer.
"So baby girl what you got going on for the next few days." I asked tentatively.
"What? You got something in mind?" she laughed playfully.
"Well yeah. I have my photo shoot for the album cover art tomorrow and after that I freed up sometime for us for the next few days. I want to take you away some where, so are you free." I waited hopefully.
"Oooooooh so where are we going sweets?"
I cant help but to chuckle at the child like enthusiasm held in her voice.
"Let's just say California, the rest is a surprise."
"Nice. When do we leave"
"Tomorrow evening @ 6pm."
We finish up our long awaited talk and make arrangements to meet at the airport to leave for our time away. We bid each other goodnight with "I love you's" and "I love you more's. My heart is literally soaring from the conversation. I hope she likes it. I conjure up a vision of the Ranch I had purchased in Los Olivos located in Santa Barbra county. I had been checking it out ever since We filmed "Say Say Say" there in my "Thriller days. It was beautiful and if there was perfect place for me this was it. It had 3000 glorious acres of land. Enough for me to paint the perfect canvas of what my world would look like. I had signed the papers on my last trip to Cali. The name Neverland was always one that rang in my ears. Neverland Valley Ranch. There is so much up in the air right now. I wonder if Ally would move to California. I wasn't too sure it was something she would even consider. I shook those thoughts from my head. It would be another two years before I even fully move in anyway so we could discuss that at another time. I think. I will myself to sleep with thoughts of holding her in my arms
The photo shoot went better than I expected. My new image for the album was a far cry from my previous ones. My wardrobe consisted of all black with a multitude of belts, buckles and spikes. It fit the feel I wanted for the album perfectly. I looked BAD and I loved it. My head was filled with thoughts of how it would all be received. This new BAD image coupled with the fact I was a few shades lighter than I was with 'Thriller' had me a little apprehensive but I never shy way from mountains I always climb and make it to the top dispute all the overbearing obstacles they always throw in my way. I know my loyal fans would welcome it with open arms. Despite the fact that I do what I do because I love it. I do it for them. My fans. I can't say that what the haters and the critics would say won't have my stomach churning. I do have feelings. I wince inwardly at the thoughts of what dastardly reports will be swirling around in the media.
I find myself undressing in the dressing room my mind reeling with the positive and the negative outcomes. I'm down to my boxer briefs when I hear the door push open and the audible gasp of Jolie.
"Oh my god Michael, I'm so sorry"
She stood before me mouth agape and gawking. I grab my robe quickly.
"Don't you know how to knock. Get the hell out." I yell.
I knew I sounded rude, she caught me off guard and I feel a little violated at the intrusion. I hear the door click closed and Jolie's profuse apologies are newly muffled by the closed door.
"God these people."
I was exasperated. I quickly got dressed and gather my wits about me to go and face Jolie again. It's not like she's never seen me in the full monty but that was in drunken mistake land and this was the real world. I felt a little guilty her seeing me damn near naked even though it was an accident. I pull the door open to find Jolie standing close by gnawing haplessly at her nails.
"I'm so sorry Michael I had no Idea you had made it back here already. I just wanted to leave these for you."
She motioned to the papers in her hand. Her eyes frantically flitted from mine to the floor and back. I exhale a heavy sigh. She nows she's skating on thin ice but I cant fault her for what was an accident.
"It's ok Jolie just come in. Did you make all the arrangements for Santa Barbra?"
"Yes Mike, Bill is on his way to pick up Ms Kamau as we speak. Miko and Big Bob are waiting for you by the car."
"Where's Frank ?"
"Oh I almost forgot he told me to tell you we was flying out to L.A. to prepare everything before you get out there."
"Ok I'll see you in L.A. in couple of days. I don't want any interruptions for the next few days. Starting now. I mean it Jolie. Make sure my whereabouts are kept under wraps even from Frank get it." I point to her seriously.
"Ok Mike I will and I'm so sorry again for earlier. I really am."
I see the sincerity in her eyes and I accepted her apologies.
"Don't sweat it girl just knock next time."
I only half joked.
"Will do Mike and I'll see you in a few days"
She flashed a genuine smile before exiting the door. I grab my bag and head out the to the car. Luckily the Paps are no where to be found and their were no screaming fans. Well the fans I don't mind but those vultures I could do without. This is one of the reasons I love New York. The chaos that usually accompanies my presence is a lot more contained here. Thoughts of the beautiful girl I'm about to meet aboard my private plane push out the crazy ones of me punching one of those paparazzi off of one of their little scooter things. Alem baby, even in my hear your my saving grace.
Jolie's P.O.V.
I was truly taken aback when I entered Mikes dressing room to find him half naked. I couldn't stop myself from appreciating the fine specimen that stood before me. He had the body of a God. Broad shoulders, tapering into a thin waist thick dancers thighs and a package to shame a horse. Coming back to myself, his disdainful yell of "Get the hell out" propelled me out the door and I cringe inwardly at the sting of his words. I'm sorely reminded that he was not mine to admire. He does not belong to me. The past week or so had been virtually Alem free and It made me wistfully wish she was some how out of the picture despite Michaels declarations of love. I'm brought back to reality though when he had me arrange this little getaway for him and her. I can only bet she is taking all sorts of advantages now that she had the most famous Man on the face of the earth in her clutches. Why doesn't he see she's using him for her own gain. I imagine she has all kinds of prestigious clients lined up off of Mikes recommendations alone.
I just have to make him see what's real and who really loves him. I'm sure I'll get my chance soon. He will be traveling a lot for promotions soon. A smile finds its way to my lips at the thought I will be the there with him every step of the way and Alem will be left behind. All I have to do is bide my time and put on a happy face for Mike's sake. Maybe I'll even befriend her for extra points. I have never been a vindictive person but this little street artist has me wanting to fight for what rightfully should have been mine. Whether Michael realized it or not right now. He will soon see that I'm whats best for him. That should be me in his arms headed for a romantic getaway. I sigh and think to myself.
"I'll make him see. I just have to."
Michael's P.O.V.
I enter My private jet to find Ally stretched out on one of the couches with her eyes closed so I assume she's sleeping so I stand back and admire the work of art that is her body laid out before me. Decked out in a pair of tight low rise skinny jeans and a bright red cropped t-shirt she wore no shoes. I swear she hates shoes, she's always barefoot. I chuckle at the thought when her pearly whites come into view. Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar the heat of a blush spread across my cheeks and I bite down on my bottom lip.
"Having fun."
Her eyes flutter open and she turned her body, propping her head up with her palm.
"Why must you always stare at me when you think I'm sleeping Dapper Dan."
Her smile turns into a sexy smirk as I saunter over and kneel in front of her. Without a word I capture her pillow pout with my lips and kiss her with all that I have in me.
"Does that answer your question baby girl."
I lean my forehead into hers as she whispered
"Without a doubt sweets."
"I missed you Ms Kamau" I nozzles her nose with my own.
"And I you, Mr Jackson"
She grasped me around the neck and pulled me on top of her warm soft body. Our tongues engaged in a duel of wills each one fighting to devour the other. Lost in the bliss of each others mouth we hear the clearing of a throat. I look up to find Bill grinning from ear to ear as a tinge of embarrassment came over me I regale him with a wide grin of my own.
"The pilot is ready to take off Mike. You guys might want to buckle up."
He turned swiftly on his heels and headed back to the front of the plane as Ally and I straighten up and buckle in. Alem smiles coyly at me before laying her head on my shoulder and announced
"I'm taking nap baby."
Her eyes drift closed almost immediately and rest my head atop hers and I'm surprised how quickly I follow suite.
About an hour in the flight or so I supposed. I'm awaken by Alem's small hand massaging up and down my thigh bring Little Mikey to life instantly.
"Mmmm. What are you doing baby"
My voice was low and hoarse with sleep.
"Just admiring you. Two can play that game you know."
Her hand glided up from my thigh blazing a trail of fire as she brushed lightly over my now very prominent bulge and finally settles at the crook of my neck as her lips nipped and sucked at the other side.
"How long before we land." she whispered in my ear.
I glance at my watch.
"About another 4 hrs give or take."
"We have time then."she cooed.
"Time for what baby."
I fein innocence as I unbuckle my seat belt then hers sliding her body onto my lap. She leaned in and I could feel her hot breath caress my earlobe.
"To be naughty Dan keep up."
We both giggle at he bold statement as she resumes licking and sucking on my neck.
"Ooooohhh girl, you want to join the mile high club?"
She chuckled and I could feel her nod her head up and down into my neck giving me her silent answer.
"I think we could manage that."
I scoop her up as she wrapped her legs snuggly around my waist and I bring her to the back of he plane where the small bedroom is located. I placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her hovering slightly as I caressed her side with my long fingers outlining her winged tattoo.
Looking at her beneath me sends my heart into a spiral of happiness and I know I want her for the rest of my life. Yeah we have not been together long but I know myself enough to recognize that this woman makes me feel things I had no idea I was capable of feeling. I see a future for us. I see us married. I see a bus load of babies. I see us old and gray watching over a even bigger brood of grandchildren. I feel so insanely in love with her. If she asked me run naked on a stage in front of a audience of a hundred thousand people I would do it. Just to see her smile as lovingly at me as she is now.
"I want to get as close to you as possible Ally. I want to make love to you, I want to fuck you, I want to suck and lick your pussy dry. I want you cuming in my mouth and on my cock. Now take these clothes off so I can do just that"
She raised up off the bed to kneel in front of me striping one article of clothing at a time till she was down to her red lace panties.
"God your so fucking sexy Ally. You make my cock so hard for you."
"Touch me girl feel how hard you make me"
"Ok Mr Jackson, let me see it. Let me see how hard you are for me sweets"
She reached into my jeans and pulled out my dick. Stoking it slowly. To my disappointment she let go and began to help me out of my red oxford. I stripped down to my bare chest and with out skipping a beat she started flicking her tongue over my nipple.
"Ooohhh like a funning rock. Take these off for me baby."
She tugged at the waistband of my jeans. I got off the bed standing before her and dropped trow. I sprang forth right in front of her face. Taking me back into he hand she stroked me nice and slow before her lips descended on me with a vengeance. Sucking and licking me so good I feel my toes curling.
"Ooohhhhh fuck Ally your mouth is so hot baby. Mmmmmm, Ahhhhhh. Gawd. Your sucking me so goooooooood."
The slurps on moans coming from her mouth almost sends me over the edge but I hold on a little longer. However her head dipping down taking my balls into her mouth then swiftly back onto my shaft and that move has me releasing my cum in thick spurts at first on her hand but she took my tip back between her lips to suck the rest right out of me. My body spasmed hard with my long awaited release.
Beckoning me with her finger and I climbed on the bed to join her.
"Want to give myself to you Michael. I want you take my body however you please."
"Oh yeah. Lay down then girl. Let me eat your pussy."
She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide making space for me to settle between her thighs.
"Watch me girl."
I begin to devour her with the ferocity of a lion as my name fell from her swollen lips like rain from the sky. She rose up on her elbows to watch me work her cunt.
"Shit mike. I want you inside me now"
Ever the crowd pleaser I rose up and towered over her.
"Turn around girl. I want to do you from the back"
On all fours I pierced her opening from the back pushing into her with the liquidity of fire melting ice. I stroked her I hold tightly to her hips sending us both through a portal of pleasure that has us cumming together on the other side. After two more additional rounds we rode our high out to the last drop then tumbled onto the bed in a heap of limbs and heavy breathing.
"I love you so fucking much girl." I huff out between breaths.
"I love you too baby, now kiss me."
In the aftermath of our two hour session. We laid limbs intertwined as Alem played with my fingers.
"I love your fingers baby, so long. I love what the do to me too."
She tilted her head and kissed me on the cheek.
"Yeah?"
"Mhmmm"
Her face took on an air of reflection an it looked as if she had suddenly immersed herself in deep thought.
"Whats wrong Ally."
I tilted her chin so I could see her eyes better. Concern etched my features as I looked down into her ever entrenching miss matched hazel eyes. Her brow furrowed and her eyes drift away from mine.
"Baby your scaring me whats wrong."
"Well its nothing really."
"Ally its not nothing. I see it in your eyes baby. Whats bothering you."
"What happens when your done here Mike. What do you want to happen."
I pull her body closer into mine and inhale he scent deeply before I answer.
" Well I've been thinking that too. I want you with me always Alem."
I leaned up onto my elbow and looked down at her, moving the stray curls that away from her face.
"I want you to come with me on tour and move in with me when it's over. I want you with me, "
I bend my neck enough for our lips to meet.
"Always" I whispered against her lips.
"Mike…I"
I brought my finger to her lips cutting off her speech.
"You asked me what I want to happen so let me finish. I want you to marry me. Now I don't have a ring or anything but I want you to know that. You don't have to answer now. Lets just enjoy our getaway ok."
I slip my finger from her lips and brush the tears that had silently been leaking from her eyes.
"Michael…I….I love you so much."
"I know you do baby, I love you more."
I'm in tears!! He finally popped the question!!! Oh these two are gonna make such a beautiful husband and wife!! And they're gonna have such beautiful babies!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Jolie-- I was feeling all sorry for your earlier, but now I see you are a conniving, little something. Stay away from Alem and Mike!!!!