Banner by the Illustrious sexyeyes

Monday, July 4, 2011

Chapter 9
"….My lonely days are gone."

Michael's P.O.V.


Making love to Alem after we had both professed our love for each other was intense. It held something new, something like a promise and it left my heart feeling full and complete. The words had flowed from my lips with ease and I meant it with my very soul and the universe combined. I propped myself up on my elbow as I looked over her smiling face stroking it with the back of my hand. She reached her hand over and caressed my lips with her thumb before replacing it with her lips.

"Come on get dressed, I have something to show you." She popped up suddenly, pulling me up with her.

"Ok."

I eye her wryly as she slipped on a tank top and a pair of the shortest shorts I've ever known to exist. I slip on one of her fluffy robes and follow her down to her art studio not knowing what to expect.

"Close your eyes." She whispered.

I do as I'm told standing with my hands tucked neatly behind my back. I hear her shuffling around and she bumped into something.

"Ouch……sh!t." She groaned

"Are you ok baby?" I begin to open my eyes to come to her rescue.

"I'm fine don't you dare open your eyes mister, I'm not ready yet." More shuffling is heard.

"Are you sure?" My concern was mounting.

"I'm fine I promise, cross my heart, hope to die stick a needle in my eye." She giggles and I feel a little better.

"You are so silly you know that, are you ready yet?"

"Ok, come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her.

"Ok, open." What I see before me literally floored me. I sat down on the floor in front of the exquisite piece of art work that laid before me.

"So what do you think."

She bent down before me to look me in the eyes. I tear my eyes away from the masterpiece and look back at her.

"Al I'm speechless, this is fantastic, I love it." I pull her down into my lap and place a loving kiss on her soft moist lips.

"Mmmmm, thank you baby girl."

"Your welcome sweets, I certainly had a great subject." We both turn and face the large painting It was huge taller than me even.

"I'm glad you like it baby" She rested her head on my shoulder and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Correction babe, I said I love it and I do, wow." My eyes drank in all the fine details that was put into it.

"Were are you going to put it."

"In the condo for now. I put it in a place of honor. When did you do this Alem?"

"I started last night and finished it right before you surprised me"

"Wow that was quick girl. It truly is wonderful"

"Thank you sweets. Speaking of your condo, you know I've never seen your place." she looked up at me with a smirk.

"Yeah I know, you wanna come over for dinner tomorrow after studio?"

"Sure, I'm confident you could arrange that." she says kissing my cheek.

"I'll have the painting delivered for you tomorrow, ok." I pulled her closer to me if that was even possible and drop small kisses in her hair.

"Yeah I'll have my personal assistant collect it for me. She should be back to work tomorrow. Come on let's go back up, I'm a little thirsty." I stand and pull her up with me.

Before heading upstairs I take the painting in one last time reaching my hand out I touch it lightly with my finger tips. It's beautiful and so well done. I shake my head at the ridiculous amount of talent that this women has. Jackpot. I smile to myself and savor in the victory of finding her.

"What do you want to drink hon." Ally asked.

"Water will be fine, I think you drained all my liquids earlier." I laugh.

I plop down on the couch and I watch the sway of her delicious hips as she brought me the bottled water. Handing me the water she in turn plopped right next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

"I meant what I said earlier you know." I take a long gulp of the water and it slid down my throat putting out the fire the dryness had ignited.

"What?" She fiddled with the edge of the robe that encased my lithe frame.

"That I love you, I really do. I know it my seem a little soon but I can't do with out you Alem." I take her head in my hands bring her face to mine so I could look into her soul searchers.

"Love transcends time don't you think Ally?" The question was rhetorical and she took it as that.

"I meant what I said too and it's not too soon I agree. I love you so much baby" She placed a soft lingering kiss on my lips.

She pulled away opening her eyes and my heart flutters like a teenage boy after his first kiss.

"These past two weeks away from you cemented it for me. I felt a little wayward without you but I was not sure you felt the same and it scared the crap out of me." She leaned back into the couch an held on to my hand.

Tears were brimming out of her large doe eyes.

"Don't cry baby. It rends my heart when I see you crying for any reason" I say wiping her tears with my thumbs.

I lean in and take he lips captive and deepen the kiss. I trace her lower lip with my tongue, she lets me in with no resistance and our tongues collide as we lap at each other like cats in heat.

I can't get enough of her taut body pressed firmly against mine. I look down at her as she is now laying on the couch and take in the scene. Her hair is splayed out on the couch cushions in a thick halo of curls.

"Take this off" I tugged on the hem of the tight tank top she had put on earlier.

My tone was demanding but soft and she does as I ask and throws the offending article of clothing on the floor in front of us. Her plump tits rise and fall with her soft breathing. Her toned legs wrap around my waist and her slender arms laid loosely above her head. Her hazel eyes dance with what seems like love and lust and she was sporting one of the sweetest smiles I've seen on her yet. My hands gain a mind of their own and I ran my fingers on the surface of her warm skin as my eyes devoured the sexiness dripping from her every pour. My throat tightens and I began to grow at a rapid pace. I bring the pads of my fingers to outline the contours of her smooth face.

"You 're so beautiful baby, I love you so much." Her smile widens and a blush swept across her face. I licked my drying lips as she palmed my cheek.

"I love you too Michael, God if you only knew." Her head fell back leaving her neck exposed to my view and I took it as an open invitation to nestle my lips there.

I placed butterfly kisses on her shoulder and worked my way up to her ear biting it gently.

"I want you to do some naughty things for me" I whisper and a low moan slipped pass her lips in to the cool air.

"I want you to touch yourself baby girl." I lick my lips in preparation.

"Ohhhh you are so nasty Mike. If only the world knew what you get up to behind closed doors" she giggled.

"Shhhhhh its our little secret sweetheart" I say bringing my index finger up to my lips.

"Now like I said I want you to touch yourself for me." Her arms lower down to her neck all the way down to her firm mounds.

She took her nipples between her thumbs and her forefingers, tweaking and tugging at them as her pink tongue darted out licking her lips leaving them moist and wet. One hand started the journey down to her dripping wet center. She had soaked completely through her small shorts. Slowly she removed them and her sweet scent filled my nostrils sending a shiver up both my spine and my hardening cock. Her slender fingers slowly began to massage her clit. She was looking directly at me now. God if the sight before my eyes isn't the sexiest thing I have ever laid eyes on. There were delectable moans coming from her throat causing me to untie my robe and slip my hand into my my boxers pulling out my monster erection stroking it as she plunged two fingers into her pussy pumping them in and out slowly. Watching her finger herself into oblivion has my cock thumping with blood. I remove her fingers from her center eliciting a groan of displeasure from her.

"Enjoying yourself girl, let me taste that." I take her dripping fingers and encase them in my mouth and suck them clean.

"Want some?" I dip one finger in to collect some honey for her tasting pleasure.

Without hesitation she was licking at my finger like a lollipop. My head drifted between her succulent thighs as I part them wider and make myself comfortable. One lick, two licks.

"Mmmmm chocolate, just like I remembered." I latch on to her swollen nub and I began licking and sucking at it as if it were just that, delectable chocolate.

It's not long before my tongue pierced her opening and begin pushing in and out "Cum for daddy Ally, I missed your pussy so much, cum all over my tongue girl so I can have some more of that chocolate." She did just that, briefly satisfying my sweet tooth.

As the spasming in her limbs subsided she rose up and pushed me back into the couch straddling my lap. She plunged her tongue into the back of my throat moaning at the taste of herself that was imprinted on my tongue. She kissed her way down to my neck sucking and biting it surely leaving her mark there. From there she took my nipple between her teeth and tugged gently on it. A moan involuntarily pushed past my gritted teeth. She looked up at me and began to release me from the constraints of my tight boxer briefs as my cock sprang to life before her. She began to stroke me and I raise my hips in rhythm with her pumps.

"Shiiiiiittttt......" I moans she positioned herself between my legs. She lowered her head swirling her smooth pink tongue around my engorged tip.

"Fuuuucccckkkk, Mmmm, Ally." I move her thick glossy curls to the side so I can watch as my cock disappeared into her hot mouth.

"Oohhhh harder baby. I....I want you to su... suck me so...so hard" I barley chock out the words.

She is working me so good I'm actually stuttering. She worked me with her mouth and her hands. One massaging my base the other my tightening balls. I could feel my climax hit me like a freight train and spurts of my cum hit the back of her throat with the strength of a fire hose.

"Mmmmm." She moaned and brought herself up my body straddling my hips again.

Our mouths met and both our juices mix in the warm caverns of both of our mouths. I was ready to go as my shaft sprang back to life as her warm pussy lips slowly ground down on me. Raising her hips I look down and watch as my length got swallowed up by her tight little tunnel. My head fell back into the couch as she rode my cock off into the sunset. In out, In out my cock was on the journey of a lifetime as I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Ohhhhh I'm going to cuummmm. Ohhhhhhhhh Michael."

The sound of her voice and the tightening of her sweet pussy on my shaft has me joining in the reverie as our pleasure came to a head. First place goes to Alem and I literally cum in a close second.

The ability to breath properly eludes us for a while as we pant out our lingering climax.

"God damn Ally" I hold her body close to mine as our final decent from heaven came to a close.

"Thank you."

"What for sweets?" She outlined my face with her finger and looked at me.

"For loving me for me."

"That I do baby." Her warm voice coats my ears like hot molasses.

"I love you too Alem, so much baby, so much." My words come to life and I mean them more than I could say.

"Where do we go from here?" The question catches me off guard but I'm not shaken by it.

"Well you are my woman now aren't you, because I see that you belong to me just as I belong to you. I'm putting my heart in you hands Ally please don't fuck me over." I say eyeing her.

"This is a two way street Michael. I want us to be straight up with each other, no games please. I don't want to get hurt. My heart is in your hands too and I want you to care for it as if it is your own. Please believe me when I say I'll try my damnedest to take care of yours the same way. Promise me baby."

She takes my face in her hands and rests her forehead to mine. Her eyes well up with tears as she speaks and I feel my heart swell with emotion as tears spill unabashedly from mine.

"Don't worry baby girl. I'll take care of you. Let me take care of you." I kiss her on her forehead down to her eyes to the tip of her nose to her pillowy lips.

She enveloped me in her arms and I continue my trail of kisses down her body taking respite at her taut nipple. Licking it, I swirl my tongue around it and sucking it into my mouth. The air is thick with heady emotions and I want her all over again. I raise up taking her with me. I walk her the distance to her bedroom my mouth switching back and forth between her firm titties. I lay her gently on the edge of the bed.

"Turn over girl, I'm not done with you yet."

Kneeling on all fours she looked back at me lust oozing from her large eyes. I insert two fingers into her to make sure she was ready for me before I slam into her and I feel my body become possessed but the fierce animal that is love and lust and I beat her tight pussy into submission.

"Do you like daddy's cock in your tight pussy Alem, whose pussy is this girl?" I moan in her ear.

She was kneeling up right now her arms wrapped around my neck as my hands held tightly to her tits tugging at her nipples.

"Ohhhh yessssssss. Its all yours Michael. Take it it's yours."

"Mmmmmmm cuummm baby."

No sooner than the words leave my mouth my seed spills into her and she follows gripping me, milking me. Spent we collapse on the bed arms wrapped snuggley around each other for dear life. I sigh, coming back to myself. The loneliness I usually feel is nowhere to be found. Just love.

I could never get tired of waking up in her arms unfortunately I have a damn PR meeting to attend this morning. I take one more loving glance at the angel curled up next to me, my eyes lingering on every feature before I tear my satisfied body out of bed an pad on into the bathroom. I had to call Bill to come get me and take me back to my condo before I go to the meeting that was quickly becoming the bane of my existence for taking me away form my love. I brush my teeth, get dressed and call Bill. I sat down on the bed next to my beautiful girl deciding whether or no to wake her before I leave. Its really early in the morning so I decide against it and let her sleep. I place a soft kiss on her lips causing her nose to wrinkle a bit but she does not wake. I opted to leave her a note instead. I hear the low hum of the intercom bell and I gather my things looking one last time at her body wrapped up in the light blanket, her face serene and relaxed.

"See you later sweetheart." I whisper leaving the room closing the door behind me. I used the keys she had gifted me with last night to lock up as I bound down the stairs to Bill and my waiting car.

Back at the condo, I let out a heavy sigh at the empty feel of it, wishing I was still curled up comfortably next to my woman. I made my way up stairs dropping my bag sloppily on the floor of my bedroom. I'm not the neatest person in the world far from it actually. Mother would often cringe at the sight of my bedroom back at Hayvenhurst.

"How do you ever find anything in here boy?" She would shake her head and tut at me.

I chuckle at the thought. There is a method to my madness I promise you that. I shake my head and smile harder. I had enjoyed the time I got to spend with her this past week. I can't wait for her to meet Ally. I had told her, well more like she figured it out that I had someone special in my life.

" Michael your happy. You looked so rested baby." She had a twinkle in her eye.

" I am happy Mother" I cleared my throat and smile at her.

"Sooooooooo, who is she" I laugh heartily as she tapped me on the arm.

"What makes you think there's a girl Mother" I can't help the wide ass grin that speed across my face giving it all away.

"Michael Joseph, I'm your mother. I can read you like a book honey, so tell me about her."

She patted the empty spot next to her on the love seat. I plop down next to her pulling her in for quick hug before I start gushing about Alem.

Thank God Joseph was in Vegas so I could spend this one on one time with her void of all the uncomfortable in my own house feeling I got whenever he was lurking around. The house had seemed pretty empty. I had seen Janet briefly as she was recording her album as well so she was hardly around. All the guys where married and gone and Toya Was MIA traipsing around with some new manager guy she was seeing. I could tell mother was feeling some version of empty nest syndrome as she was used to a full house so I didn't mind spending those last few days with her between my busy schedule. Soon enough the house would be over run with the many grandkids and random family members, but these few days I had her to myself. I had left her with the promise I would be back as soon as I could manage it and she could meet Alem. My phone rings bringing me out of my fond memories and back to the present. "Hey Frank" I blew out a quick breath.

"Are up kid?" His voice is husky and loud.

"Yeah, I'm headed to the shower and I'll be ready in about an hour, ok bye Rubber". My dealings with Frank have been a bit off kilter since his snide insinuating remarks towards my relationship with Alem.

I did not appreciate the attitude he took and I had let him know that over the trip to Cali. He accepted it all with a shrug of the shoulders and I knew what I had said went in one ear and out the other and that frustrated me to no end.

"Later for Frank." I thought as I hung up the phone making a note to inform Jolie to be her to receive the painting Alem was having delivered.

I still can't believe she got that exquisite thing done in such a short time, this only proved to me that she was indeed magic. I hop quickly into the shower and my happy thoughts switch to a matter I have not thought about in a while. My personal assistant was returning to work today. The grim facts that had caused her absence in the first place began to slowly saturate my mind and I cringe at what had happened between me and her just a few short months ago. It was a crazy, crazy night in fact I can't add the word crazy to the situation enough. I had not expected to get as drunk as I did but I had gotten into it with Joe and I was feeling a bit sorry for myself. Jolie had always been a great assistant in the four solid years she was with me and I even considered her a dear friend. It was not completely off that she had tried to comfort me in my moment of weakness. We were in the Bellagio in Vegas at the time and she had come to my room with some paper work I needed to sign. It had been over an hour since Joe had stormed out empty handed and bitter at the fact that I refused to fork over half a million dollars for some hair brained scheme he had going. I had given him thirty thousand dollars just two months pryer and I was not going to give in this time.

He made sure to callously remind me that I would not have been anything without him blah, blah, blah. Typical Joseph guilt trip bullish!t. I make it my business to also remind him I was the one sweating it out on stage and enduring biting sore throats at the tender age of ten. There was a soft knock on the door and I was literally crying into my glass of Jack. It was my third or fourth…. well who was I kidding it was actually my fifth glass as I stumbled to the door. There she was with a smile that had warmed me. Jolie was a beautiful woman, that fact had not been lost on me. I let her into my suite and preceded to gather my wits. The effects of the alcohol was slowly entombing me in its exotic trance. She could see that all was not well as she sat down next to me on the couch. She patted my back and began rubbing small circles there.

"What 's going on with you Mike?" she pick up the half empty bottle of Jack Daniels that sat before her on the coffee table and put it back down just as quickly.

Deep down I always knew Jolie had a little thing for me. It was in her giggles and the way she touched my arm when we spoke but I brushed it off as harmless and kept it professional. I don't know what possessed me in that moment to make a move on her all I knew was I did not want to discuss how f*cked up Joe always seemed to make me feel. I just wanted to feel good. I looked her in the eyes and took in her firm breasts and licked my drying lips before I moved in and kissed her. She did not stop me so I let it go even further.

My judgment was impaired severely by the Jack Daniels but I did not care. At one point I think she had asked if I thought it was a good idea to be doing this but the alcohol and my hardening manhood pushed the words out of my mouth under strong protest of my brain. My brain lost the fight and a majority of the blood it need to function properly.

"It's ok baby, I want you." And so it continued.

Needless to say when it was all said and done I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and guilt wracked my brain along with the increasingly pounding headache that had taken up residence in my head the moment I had my release. I was no longer concerned with Joseph but instead now I had to deal with the awkwardness of the morning after that now dwelt between me and Jolie. We had discussed the whole situation in detail and I apologized to her profusely. We had come to the understanding that there could never be anything between us and decided to keep it professional. I had also given her the option of quitting with the offer to pay her a years salary but she had opted to stay. The carefully maintained friendship we had garnered was defiantly strained due to the fact but we tried none the less to move on from there. I had given her the last two months off under the pretense of 'family emergency' so she could 'take a breather' is how she put it. I knew she was a bit disappointed that we could not take it further but she told me she understood and it was for the best. Today would be her first day back and I hoped it would go smoothly.

Jolie was phenomenal at her job and I would hate to loose her as my assistant. She new the ropes inside out and looking for some one new so close to the album release would surely suck socks . I hoped against hope her return went smoothly. I turn off the shower and stepped out of the shower enclosure. My thoughts had held me captive under the water for longer than I had anticipated. I proceeded to prepare for the day. I make a call to Jolie to inform her of the duties I need her to perform for the day.

"Hey Jolie how was you time off girl?" I try to keep the tone light but reserved.

"It was cool. I feel refreshed, ready to work." She giggled and I let out a breath that I did not realize I was holding.

Relieved at her tone. She sounds like her old self.

"Good, that's good I'm happy to hear that. Well I need you to be here at the condo today to receive a delivery I'm expecting and you need to handle the rest of the list of things on my schedule before you get to the studio with the contracts, ok."

"Ok got it Mike, will do." She answered cheerfully.

"See you later girl."

I know Frank will be a little relieved as he has been doing Jolie's job in her absence. Bill, Miko and Big Bob were already downstairs along with Frank as I descend the stairs to my open living room.

"Hey Mike, lets get going."

Frank patted me on the back as we head out the door. I slipped on my sunglasses and fedora and trod to the elevator.



Alem's P.O.V.


I role over only to find that I'm alone in my bed. A light pang of disappointment resonates in my stomach as I see a note folded on the pillow where Mikes head had resided mere hours ago. My heart began to warm as I reached for the crisp cream colored paper to read it.

"Hey my beautiful girl. Alas I have a meeting this morning as I told you so I headed out a little early. You were sleeping so peacefully that I could not bare the thought of waking you. I hope you where dreaming of me as I was of you. Anyway I will see you later no doubt at the studio. I miss you already baby and I'm still sitting here next to you. hehehe.

Love Dan

P.S. I do love you with all my heart girl, don't you ever forget it.

P.P.S. I hope you survive to read this. You were drooling kinda heavy and I hope you didn't drown girl. Ha ha ha ha.

Love you more!

I cant help the laughter that barrels out of my chest and through my throat as I saunter out of bed to get my day started. I have to have Mike's painting delivered to his place before I head to the studio to finish up there. I had maybe two or three days left on the mural but it was going to be bitter sweet. I was glad to finish but I would miss being there very day and seeing Sandy and everybody else I had grown close to. Sure I would always see Sandy, she was my home girl and LL would always be close too but still I was a little sad. I pouted my silent protest as I got dressed in my daily work clothes pulling my thick mane back into a ponytail and donning my red baseball cap. I make the arrangements with my usual delivery guys to come and get the painting and I decide to ride with them to make sure it got there safely. Plus I was curious. Yeah they say that curiosity killed the cat but to hell with the cat right now. RIP kitty, I want a sneak peak at my gloved ones pad, it was all in good fun. I rattle off the address Mike had written down for me. Thank God for my powers of deduction because his handwriting was a little more hurried than usual but and I had a hell of a time making it out. We made our way over the Brooklyn Bridge and it was not long before we were parking in the underground lot of the infamous Trump Towers. We hopped in the service elevator up to the penthouse level. Brice and Tony handled the painting with the utmost care that I had come to expect from them. I knock lightly on the door as it swings open and I'm taken aback by the beautiful woman that stood before me. She was wearing a form fitting beige skirt suit with matching pumps. Her stick straight black hair was pulled back in a crisp ponytail while her sharp cut bangs hung neatly on her small forehead. She was stunning.

"Hi." I manage to stammer out.

"We're here to deliver this painting for Mr Jackson." I continue.

"Oh yeah I was expecting you earlier." She waved the guys in and showed them where to set the painting down.

"Sorry traffic." Came my short reply.

I look down at my paint spattered overalls and I suddenly feel underdressed. Tony and Brice make their way out the door with her thanks as she stuffed a fifty dollar bill in my hand and usher me swiftly out the door.

"Here you go miss thank you so much." She stated halfheartedly.

"Oh ahmm, no need its been taken care of." I say handing her the money back.

"Well suit yourself." She mumbles taking the bill back and tossing it on the table in the foyer.

"Thanks again." She utters simultaneously closing the door in my face.

I open my mouth to say something but it falls close.

"Well that was rude." I thought as I made my way down to join Tony and Brice in the parking garage at the truck.

I quickly pay them twice their normal fee.

"Thanks Alem." They say in unison.

"No problem guys, thank you as always. I'll see y'all around ok?" I wave to them as I made my way out to the street level to hop on the train.

I get to the Studio in no time.

"Hey Sands, How's it going?" I flash her the brightest smile I could muster up.

"Aren't we mighty gypper today." She laughed.

"Dan must be putting it down on the phone, he probably has some serious lip service am I right? That boy sounded sexy as hell." I cant help but to laugh at her craziness.

"You are a trip girl, you know that."

" Yeah Saul tells me I take him around the world and back, best believe me." she was twirling her hips seductively with her arms stretched above her head.

"Will you sit your in appropriate ass down girl, your at work remember?"

We both nearly keeled over laughing. She follows me as I walk down the corridor to the mural.

"I cant believe you are almost done Als, soon I wont be seeing you nutty ass everyday." she pouted.

"Who am I going to have lunch with when your gone. Jose, you know he chews with his mouth open and thats just nasty."

"Awwww, Im going to miss you too homie but you and I know your ass is going to be at my crib every other weekend".

"You know it." She grinned.

"It looks out of this world Alem. Storky boy almost came in his pants he screamed so hard when he saw it."

"Wow is he's back?" I ask.

"Yeah girl, in his office as we speak. Mister hot stuff is back in the studio today too so he wanted to be here bright and early to get his ass kissing on." she added.

With a quick ruffle of my ponytail she was off to work.

My work started with me finishing up my portrait of the brothers Young of AC/DC. Next came finishing up Dio who had replaced Ozzie Osbourne in Black Sabbath. I slipped my headphones on and got to it. There was nothing like rocking out on the Sex Pistols while painting some of the hardest rockers to grace the stage. About two hours in I feel a tap on my shoulder, I spin around to find Michael.

"Hey baby." he whispered looking around to see if we were completely alone.

Satisfied to the fact he placed sweet kisses on my puckered lips.

"Hey You." I finally got the words out that were silenced by his lips.

"I dropped your painting off earlier and I met your lovely assistant, she seems nice." The sarcasm does not escape his sharp senses.

"You met Jolie, I didn't know you were going to be there."

"Well yeah and she seems stressed." I chuckle.

"Yeah working for me can be a bit much at times, but trust me she's a great person once you get to know her." He gave me a quick kiss.

"I gotta get back in there sweetheart." He motioned to the studio.

"Ok sweets." I blow him a kiss and send him a wink as he made his way back to the studio. I slip my headphones back on.

It was 2 o'clock when I finally decide to talk a break for lunch. I went out to grab some food for everyone in Mikes studio because I know they have not eaten so I head back in. Sandy had left for a doctors appointment and I did not want to eat alone so there I was at the door of Studio A, hands full with bags of food. I maneuver myself to knock and the door swings open and for the second time today I come face to face with Jolie. Her smile faded to be replaced by a look of puzzlement and curiosity. "You deliver food too" a snide smirk crosses her lips as she let me into the studio.

"Oh Jolie this my really good friend Alem, she is the artist of the painting she helped deliver to the condo." He put strong emphasis on the word really.

"Yeah, I'm also working on the mural out front. Oh I brought food for everyone, figured you'd all be hungry." I say raising the bags.

"Oh." Was all she mustered with a sheepish look on her face.

"I'm sorry nice to officially meet you." She added putting her hand out to help me with the bags then shook my hand.

I smile eyeing her from my peripherals and shook my head.

"Same here, I could see where it could be confusing." I turn to the others.

"Hey guys." Uncle Q rose and gave me one of his famous bear hugs.

"Hey Uncle Q, Bruce, fellas." I give Mikes shadows a wave.

"Hey miss Ally." Bill calls as Miko and Big Bob wave their mouths full with spring rolls.

If I didn't know better I would think the were twins the way they always replied in unison.

I could feel Jolie's eyes on me as Mike took my hand and pulled me to the lounge. As soon as the door closes behind us he slammed his lips into mine kissing me with toe curling passion. We pull apart reluctantly.

"Sweet." The one word smoothed pass his luscious lips as he nestled the bottom one between his pearly whites.

"Mmmmm, so right." a content smile spreads my lips.

"Aren't you hungry? " I ask.

"Yeah, I am baby for this." His long fingers snake down to massage the V at the juncture of my thighs.

"But I will settle for what ever you brought for now, and save this for dessert later." The naughty hand came up to rest lightly on my hip. A glint of mischief danced across his brown eyes.

"You are a BAD boy Dapper Dan, I'll be right back." I headed into the studio proper to grab us some food and bottled water.

I could feel the piercing gaze of her eyes before I saw them. I look to find her staring intently at me her eyes forming slits until she noticed I was looking back at her. She flashed a smile faker than Barbie's and I smirk back at her. I store the interaction in my minds archives and return to the lounge closing the door behind me. I find Michael stretched out on the couch. I put the food down on the table and strolled over to him laying my body on his as he opens his arms to receive me.

"I don't think your assistant is very fond of me."

"Why do you say that?" he asked lifting my head so he could see my face, clueless to the coldness his PA threw my way.

"Just a feeling." I answer.

"Its because she doesn't know you yet, she takes sometime to warm to new people. She's a little protective of me I guess." I accepted that answer for now but my gut tells me otherwise and I always go with my guts.

"Come on." I pull him up with me.

"Lets eat."

1 comment:

  1. OH lawwwwd...what is with these assistants and their attitudes???

    I'm starting from this chapter because eight was the last chapt I read on the MJJB, I believe.

    Anyhoo, I loved this chapter. Al and Mike are so sweet together and I can just feel their affection for one another. I love them!

    Meanwhile, I can understand why Jolie has such an attitude (Mike tapped that in a moment of vulnerability), but she needs to lighten up on my girl Alem. I'm glad you added her character though-- it just makes it all the more interesting.

    Ahhh I missed Art and Soul. Reading about these two is like sitting in an old, familiar comfy chair and relaxing with a good book :)

    ReplyDelete